Her simple action and lines vividly displayed the temperament of the second female lead. The more Bai Chao looked at her, the more surprised he became.

When Yu Han's performance ended, he could not help but stand up and applaud. "Good, very good."

She had performed the best among the many people he had auditioned in the morning. She was completely in line with his imagination of the second female lead. "I've decided. I'll give the second female lead's role in this drama to you. I'll contact your company to sign the contract later."

Hearing Bai Chao's words, Wei Wei stood up. "No!" She pointed at Yu Han. "I object. You can't give her the role of the second female lead!"

Seeing that Bai Chao was frowning and not saying anything, Wei Wei could only remind him, "Didn't we agree just now that the role of second female lead would be left to my cousin, Lu Zhu?"

Chapter 62: Acting Competition

Lu Zhu? Yu Han immediately recalled the drunk-driving girl from last night when she heard this name. So she was Wei Wei's cousin. No wonder their styles of doing things were so similar. Looking at Wei Wei, she probably didn't know that the cousin she had been waiting for had already entered the police station and become a banned artist, directly cutting off her acting career.

On the other hand, Wei Wei was still "reasonably arguing". Although she despised this small budget web drama, she actually knew very well that CEO Zhao's ability was limited. It was already not easy for him to invest in her drama and let her be the first female lead. Otherwise, with her current popularity, it was impossible for her to get the first female lead role.

Since she had no choice but to act in it and it was rare for her to have a say in the production team, of course, she had to try her best to get benefits for herself. Hence, she took the initiative to promise her cousin that she would be the second female lead.

She had mentioned this to Director Bai Chao earlier, but Bai Chao did not say if he would agree or not. Hence, he pretended to be stupid and looked at CEO Zhao, the person who could really make the decision. "The first female lead has already been confirmed, but the second female lead hasn't. Aren't we auditioning for her now?"

Seeing that Bai Chao didn't fall for her tricks, Wei Wei became a little angry. She thought to herself. You had the guts and wouldn't listen to me, but could you not listen to CEO Zhao? Hence, she hurriedly wheedled to CEO Zhao. "CEO Zhao, you've seen my cousin, Lu Zhu, too. She's an outstanding student from The Central Academy of Drama. She just acted in a movie and is already quite famous now."

She hooked her finger on CEO Zhao. "She likes this drama very much and wants to act in it. I know it's against the rules, but I thought that since you invested in this drama, the production team would have to listen to you. It's very simple for you to arrange a second female lead role for her. Hence, I agreed to it first."

He had already secretly set up the first female lead's role. This was just the second female lead's role in a web drama. CEO Zhao did not think that there was a big problem, so he agreed without thinking.

At this moment, Bai Chao openly objected. "I don't agree."

After being refuted so bluntly, the smile on CEO Zhao's face immediately disappeared. He said calmly, "It's just a second female lead's role. It's the same no matter who plays the role. Director, is there a need for you to be so serious?"

How could that be the same? What Bai Chao hated the most was outsiders guiding experts. He did not give in at all. "CEO Zhao, I've already regressed in the first female lead role. If I give in about Miss Wei, who doesn't have much acting skills, I definitely won't give in to the second female lead. Otherwise, I really won't be able to film this drama."