A guy like Isaac only looks at girls like Kimberly. Brainless whores with short skirts, see through tops and that can barely keep a conversation going without taking breaks every 5 minutes to check on their hair and makeup.

I walk into Mr Smiths class to find everyone in their seats staring up at me with looks of amusement.

Mr Smith stood at the front of the class with a red card in his right hand which would ultimately determine my fate.

I gave out a small sigh, taking the card and slowly making my way past all the snickering and laughter of my fellow classmates and finally made my way to the back of the class where my seat of isolation awaited my return.

The rest of the day went by more quickly than I had expected. The bell rang and It was now time for lunch, I sat down on my usual bench outside the school building, alone and excluded from everybody and everything.

Nobody wanted to associate themselves with the girl that had a father that was not only a police officer but also the the man that locked up the most popular guy in school.

Well no one besides my two best friends Cameron and Mandy. I've known Cameron my whole life, his been nothing but loyal and kind to me since we were toddlers. I knew that I could always count on him.

Mandy has been my best friend since pre school. She's also a social outcast, but under all that dark eye makeup and bad ass persona she has the most sweetest and bubbliest personality in the world.

People tend to stay away from her because she likes it that way and Cameron and I are the only people she enjoys associating herself with.

This was probably my favorite part of the day, I didn't have to act a certain way to avoid anymore increase of embarrassment in my life and I didn't have to sit near people that wanted nothing but the worst for me.

I merely sat and ate, and thought about anything but the reality that I had to endure on a daily basis.

It was moments like this that I truly missed my brother, I missed his warmth and kind smile that made even the most hardest tasks easier to face.

I really need him right now I thought as I heard a loud squealing sound from behind me.

"ROSEEE!!!" Mandy squealed. "I haven't seen you all day!!!"

I got up and gave her a big hug, the last I saw of her was at my brothers funeral, she then had to go to her step mother's house in Canada for the rest of the summer to "bond with the blond bitch" as she so eloquently put it.

"How have you been?!" I squeal back.

We sat and enjoyed the rest of lunch. Talking about anything and everything. From her trip to Canada to the nasty cafeteria food.

Oh how I loved this girl.

--------------------------------------------

The last bell of the day rang, signaling that the day was over. Sighing with frustration, I made my way to the dreaded place that is the detention room after saying goodbye to Mandy and reassuring her that I would be fine and that she didn't have to worry about me.

Opening the door all eyes were instantly on me.

Great, more attention is all I need.

I knew this wasn't going to end well when the first eyes I met were Isaacs, He looked worried and almost sad.

I wondered what a guy so perfect would have to be so sad about, well besides dating a walking STD.

I looked away blushing slightly when I realized I had been staring at him for way too Long

I noticed Kim sitting on his lap and shamelessly shoving her boobs to him, which he didn't seem like he was in the mood for, but let's just say the girl didn't really get the message.

She had a look that was almost deceptive in her eyes. I knew she had something planned for me and I wouldn't like it.

I look around to find an empty seat and there was only one seat left and it just so happened to be next to Isaac and his whore.

Why me? I thought as I quickly sat down refusing to make eye contact

Trying to make myself look busy I began to play with all the different color bracelets I had around my wrist.

I could feel the glaring holes drilling through the side of my face as Kim and the rest of her gang of brainless puppets looked at me as if I was an animal in its cage.

At that moment words were uttered that would change my whole life.

Kim tapped my shoulder making me look up by instinct. She had a cynical smile plastered on her perfectly made face, however that was not the first thing that grabbed my attention, the small bag of cocaine on her right hand was.

"Want some?" She whispered, "You don't have to worry about people finding out, It'll be our little secret." she continued with a slight smirk

The rest of her gang just stared at me with anticipation

I froze.

I have never been put in such a barbaric situation. I was more than happy being alone and unwanted. Since I've been this way for god knows how long.

But in that moment something strange came over me, I suddenly felt this overwhelming need to feel wanted and apart of something.

I didn't want to be portrayed as East Wood Highs lonely freak anymore. But I didn't exactly think that this was the road I wanted to go on.

Kim began to look bored when she noticed how uneasy I looked, as she began to turn away, I grabbed the bag of cocaine off of her hand before realizing the consequences of my actions.

Almost everyone looked at me as if I was insane, except for Isaac who looked almost apologetic

I didn't know why until my eyes fell on an outraged principal standing before me, it was then that I noticed Kim's sadistic smirk plastered on her perfect face.

It was a set up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HEY GUYS!!

My name is Zahra and this is my first book on wattpad. YAYYYY!!

I'm really excited about this book because it has such an amazing story line. I know that it seems a bit cliche at first but believe me when I say its anything but.

I will be updating every week.

please:
Like
Follow
Comment