CHAPTER 6

Guests were went to home after these incident...only both of ajeet and Shalini family & lily nivin was there in a room in party hall... aloo was consoling Shalini who is now shivering, amma & lily rubbing her back in assurance..

Vidhu Noticed her shivering & removed his coat to cover her... But before that ajeet removed his coat and covered her safely and made sure she's comfortable.. & wiped her tears... Encircled his hands around her shoulder in comforting manner and she leaned on him..

Both of their family was shocked because Shalini doesn't allow anyone touch her especially men.. & ajeet doesn't talk to any girls except aloo & lily... He doesn't even allow any girls to touch him in any way..

Arjun mv: Idhu enna pudhu kootha irukku? Oru vela nethu anna sonna anni ivangadhano?

Raghu & Shiva & Kathir was yelling at party hall manager outside the room...

Shiva: ipdi poruppu ilama badhil solringa...

Raghu: adhaana oru function arrange pannum bodhu ellamey check panna maatingala?

Kathir: idha summa vida maatan owner ah koopdunga Naa avar ta pesikara...

Manager: sir, please sir.. inimey ipdi nadakama paathukurom.. indha oru time excuse pannunga sir..

Nivin Interrupted them,

Nivin: sir neenga ponga nanga owner ta pesikurom.

Manager: sir...

Nivin: please kelambunga...

Manager went from there...

Nivin: dei yen da vitta avara adichiruvinga pola irukku...

Kathir: pinna? Madila vachu konja solriya?

Nivin: vidu da.. mudhalla shalu ma va vandhu paarunga..

They went to there & saw the scenario making them opened their mouth in shock..

Ajeet bent down towards her ear & asked, "are you ok baby? Do you want anything to drink?"

Shalini shook her head & whispered , No...

But ,ajeet filled a glass of water & made her drink that & wiped her lips..

Both of their families don't know what to do.. after sometime Shalini slept in his chest and hugging his waist.. making everyone shocked to the core...

After sometime, raghu cleared his throat and said, "Time aachu lily naanga kelamburom.. "

He tried to lift Shalini making ajeet glare at him & tightened his hold on her...

Raghu: excuse me... That's my sister.. can you please remove your hand from her.. before I remove it myself..

That's when ajeet noticed everyone was looking at them curiously..
Raghu lifted her and went from there.. lily nivin followed them.

Others now looking at ajeet like he has grown two heads...

Ajeet: why are you all looking at me like this?

Arjun was the first one broken the silence,

Arjun: Anne nee sonna anni ivanga dhana?

Making aloo , paarthi and aadhavan glare at ajeet...

Ajeet mv: Ada korenge... Korthuvittaney...

Aloo raised her eyebrows like spill everything now...