Chapter Seven

Chapter SevenAriah's POV

Chapter Seven
Ariah's POV

I was conflicted. James and I were doing so well. But deep down I could tell he wanted so much more than what I was giving him. And I wanted to give him more. But I was scared.

Scared of being famous. What was everyone going to think of me when they saw me in public with him? His friends would be fine and my friends would be fine to. I was talking about the whole world out there.

They would be sure to pick at my looks. My hair, my clothing, my job. They would dig into my past. Everything would be public then what would happen with us? What if he met someone else and then where would I be? Still in the public. How could I choose?

I finished my shift at the diner. Then I got my pay check for the week. I went to cash it then went off to the store to get a few things. I notice James was on another cover of a magazine there. I grab it to read it. I planned on buying it. I always had read on James. He was my favorite actor. Now that we were dating he was my favorite person in the whole world.

I flip through the page to where James was in the article. I breath out. He was so handsome with any photograph he took. But even more so in person. I noticed the photo was taken when I was busy with friends one night.

He had been out. He had some event he went to and I could not attend in public with him. I noted A beautiful actress was at his side. Plastered at his hip. They looked happy and were smiling.

The headline read "Are Costars In Love?" It was Liz Taylor the one who was working on a new movie with James these days. Jealousy hits me hard. She looked thrilled to be at his side.

I could not blame her one little bit. I read more about the two hanging out. He had asked me to go to the event but I had turned him down. He must have taken his friend Liz. Friend? Was she more?

I buy the items on the convery belt.

"That James sure is a hottie. I would pay everything I had to be at his side there" says a cashier there in front of me.

I shurg. "Sure he is good looking but once you are seen with the guy then well your life is pulic game. And you have no say so. Everyone wants to know you and you have no privacy" I point out to her.

"I would give it all up for him. To be at his side. To have him flash that handsome smile my way" the lady tells me. Her name was Margo.

"Who?" asks another worker.

"James Dean, Jen" she answers.

"Oh I would kill for a date with him" answers Jen.

"Even if that meant giving up your privacy forever?" I ask her.

"Yes to be at his side would be worth it all" she tells me with a nod.

"Did you see his last movie? He is beyond brillant. He and Liz make such a cute couple" rambles on Margo.

"Just because they are hanging out does not mean they are dating" I warn them. They look at me then laugh about it.

"You know they are! How can she keep her hands off such a hunk like that?!" brags Margo.

I pay for my things then head out there. I feel out of sorts. Not knowing now where I stood with the handsome James. Should I jump at the chance to be beside him? Was I crazy not to like those woman said? I felt confused.

As soon as I got home I set my bag on the table to unload it later. Then I rush over to the phone to call James. Only he could put my mind at ease. We had not told one another we loved each other.

But I felt it. I loved him. I knew he was serious about me. Or were the girls right? Was James hooking up with Liz because he could? Was Liz flinging herself on him on the set? What was going on?

I sigh. I hang the phone up. I did not want to cling on him. Or be jealous. I had no right. I was not being a good girlfriend. He deserved better. I wanted all of him. He wanted all of me. I should be public with him. Tears of worry come to me. What should I do?

I go back to call him. I dial his number. It rings then no answer. I call four times. Maybe he was now out with Liz. It was rainging out now. Tears come to me. I shake them off.

I put away my food. Then I am sitting at my kitchen table. Reading about James and Liz. Tears come to me. They looked happy. Comfortable with one another. Did she want him? How could she not want him.

He was a wonderful man.

Someone knocks on my door. I was not expecting anyone. I go answer. Then James was there at the door. I was thrilled. He was soaking wet with rain. He smiles standing there.

"James!"

I leap in his arms. Not caring if I got rained on. Our lips meet in a hot kiss. My hands are in his hair. The rain around us did not matter. His lips on mine were all that mattered now. He came to be with me.

I needed him and somehow he knew I needed him. He was here!

"Ariah are you okay!?" James asks as he leads me inside. He shuts the door beside me.

"I missed you that is all" I softly say. I get a towel then dry off then hand him one. I was shivering now.

Goosebumps are on my arm.

He notices the article with himself and Liz.

"She went as friends because you could not, and we talked about you all night" he admits. "I did and I missed you. I kept thinking what it would be like having you as my date there" he softly adds.

"James!" I say feeling so pleased.

I kiss him again.

"You are shivering. And cold. Get out of these cloths before you catch cold" he orders to me.

He leads me to my room. I am dripping wet. He is to.

"You have cloths you left here and I washed them for you" I point out.

"From my last stay. I was hoping to stay the night" he softly adds.

"Yes" I agree. I nod eargerly.

He beams happily.
I sneeze suddenly.

"Go take a shower. Get warmed. I will make us some warm tea" he offers.

"Sounds great" I shiver.

I go and do as I am told. I hop in the shower. Warm water runs over my body. I feel so much better that James is here with me.

My worries subside now. I smile feeling so pleased. I hear someone getting in the shower with me. James is nude before me. I take him welcoming him into my embrace. Our lips meet. Now I was plenty warm. The shivers left.

"My sweet Ariah" softly James says in between kissing me.

"Welcome home my James" I add

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!!!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save