Chapter Three

Chapter Three Ariah's POV

Chapter Three
Ariah's POV

I had a date with James. I was so excited. We actually had a long talk on the phone the night before. We had a lot in common. He invited me over at his place.

Because he pointed out if we were seen together in public right away then I would be famous over night. I was not sure if I wanted that. If I wanted to be known. Or wanted fame. Let alone know if James and I would last too long. I hoped we would have a chance at that.

Every time we talked, I was enjoying his company more and more. I yawned as I finished a cup of coffee. We talked late in the night about poets' writers.

People who were long gone before our time. He enjoyed history as well as historic places. He was not well educated like I thought he might be. But he was quick to learn. And I was sure easy to teach.

I loved learning to. As did he. He had less of an education then I had. I had more but he had a higher paying job then I did so go figure on that one. I wear some really cute tight-fitting leggings.

I did not have to wear my dress uniform today. I wear an adorable sweater top. It was a bit chilly. Fall was on its way. I add a charming red scarf on my neck. Turning it to the side of my neck. I place my comfy red flats on my feet.

My hair was extra bouncy today. I grab my car keys then get into my car after I had grabbed my purse on my way out. I was so happy for today. I had really been looking forward to it. As much as the phone calls from James. He really seemed sweet. As far as I was getting to know him.

I play some soft jazzy tunes on the beat-up radio on the drive there. I glance back to make sure I was not being followed by anyone. Just because of the crazy stories James told me about Hollywood life.

He had a little place of his own around Hollywood but not right in the town of Hollywood. It was well fenced in. Guards at the front gate of a cottage there. A fairly small but humble home. 

It looked well cared for. I wondered if James took care of his home himself or if he hired people to keep up his home for him. He must lead a busy life. I pull up to the gates of the home. There were guards. I tell them who I am. Then I am allowed to drive up to the house.

It was a lovely drive up to the home. Not too long. But away from the roads. The house was a dark blue and a light gray trim. There were bushes all along the siding of the home.

Trees towering around it as if to hide it away. The mail box was back resting on the fence. I grab my purse. Take a deep breath once my car was parked. I smile because I was excited. And happy. I had not felt this happy in a very long time.

Giddy like a child almost you might say.

I press the doorbell then let it ring. I feel my heart pump in the crease of my chest. Then I can hear him walking to the door. I see the door knob turning. He pops out of his door. With a handsome smile on his face.