Trēdecim (Edited)

Taehyung

"Taehyung have a seat, I know you want to talk about Seokjin, I don't trust you to not hurt my son", Ha-yun says. "I want to marry Seokjin, he belongs with me, I love him and want to take care of him. I wont hurt him Ha-yun, also I think you should know that my uncle wants to harm Seokjin. Do with that information what you wish, just keep me out of it", I say standing and shaking his hand. "You have my blessing Taehyung, Jin has told me about his feelings for you and I want my son to be happy, don't make me regret it", Ha-yun says.

 "You won't regret anything Sir", I say turning to leave. "Taehyung", I stop walking but don't turn around. "You have changed, and I think my son has something to do with that, the coldness that lived in your eyes is no longer there, but I am not surprised, my Seokjin has that effect on people, he always has", he says proudly. I feel his hand on my shoulder, and my chest tightens, my father never made me feel wanted or said he was proud of me, "thank you Ha-yun, thank you for allowing me to love your son." 

He squeezes my shoulder and walks away, I head out to the car, "sorry I took so long." Jin climbs into my lap, "Is dad okay, you two didn't fight did you." I chuckle, "no baby, I told him that you are going to live with me now." "You did, was he okay with that", he asks excitedly. "Yes, he gave us his blessing", I say tracing his cheek with my finger. I sit him next to me and buckle his seat belt, he leans his head on my shoulder as I grab his hand and hold it in mine. Ha-yun is right, this boy is changing me, I've never held any one's hand before, not even my mothers, but holding Jin's just feels so right.

We arrive home and I tell Jin to wait for me in my bedroom, "is he going to stay." I turn to see Jimin and my mother standing there, hope in their eyes, I smile, "yes, he is going to stay. "Mom look at that smile, when's the last time you saw that", Jimin asks. My mother laughs, "stop teasing him Jiminie, he's in love, Taehyung, you have found someone that is so precious and so perfect for you, he has brought out the real Taehyung, my Taehyung." She hugs me to her. Jimin throws his arms around both of us, "okay to much to soon, besides my future husband is waiting for me, I need to go."

Seokjin 🔞🔞

Laying on Taehyung's huge bed, scrolling thru my phone I hear the door open, Tae walks in undoing his tie, never taking his eyes off mine, when he licks his lips I close my eyes and shudder in anticipation. I sit up on my knees, watching him undress, "why are you not naked yet." "If daddy wants his present, he has to unwrap it", I say seductively. 

"Dammit Seokjin", he growls and in seconds I am naked and lying on the bed panting. He climbs on top of me, rubbing our erections together making me hiss, "that feels so good Tae." He leans down and kisses me, I want to taste him on my tongue forever. He pulls away from me and I whimper, but my disappointment is short-lived because he starts to lick and suck his way down my neck and chest. 

His tongue rolls around my nipple and I arch off the bed as he sucks one into his mouth. "Oh my god Tae", I moan. My aching leaking cock strains up toward him as his chest rubs against it, I nearly come from the friction, my breath is ragged as I feel him nuzzle his nose against the base of my dick, "yes Tae, more." 

When his lips wrap around the head, I almost explode, I grab his hair and pull it as I thrust up into his mouth, he starts doing something with his tongue and fingers that can't possibly be legal. My legs start to shake and I spread them open even further as Tae's fingers curl inside me, hitting my prostate dead on, he moans quietly around me, and I feel the vibrations travel straight to my balls, "fuck Tae I'm going to come."

He climbs back over me and kisses me, letting me taste myself on his tongue. He pushes my  knees to my chest, "relax love, you know I'd never hurt you." I nod, feeling the head of his cock rub against my hole is driving me crazy, "you are so fucking hot Seokjin, you are mine, only mine." 

He pushes into me, capturing my lips as he seats himself fully inside of me, I whimper but then he starts to move and the pain is immediately replaced by pleasure, in minutes we are both moaning and groaning, not being able to get enough of each other, Tae's mouth is everywhere, leaving marks on my skin. I lose it again and come all over his chest, his movements become erratic, "I love you so fucking much Seokjin." 

With those words I hear him groan and feel his release, it's warm and I love the way it feels inside of me. He lays on top of me panting, "fuck Jin, you are amazing." I nuzzle into his neck, licking and sucking his skin as I try to stay awake, "I'll be right back baby." He gets out of bed and then next thing I feel is a warm cloth rubbing against my stomach, my ass and down my thighs, I hum because it feels so good. Tae kisses me sweetly, "rest little one, I'll be right back."

Taehyung

I watch him as he falls asleep, he is perfect and he is mine, I play with his hair, and run my finger over his smooth, pale skin, "I'll be right back baby." I quietly get up, throw pajamas pants on and head to my office, texting Yoongi and Jungkook to meet me there, "what's up Tae." "I want you to keep a close eye on my uncle, I told Ha-yun that he wants to hurt Jin", I say. 

"Smart move, nothing falls on you then", Jungkook says. "Also, Yoongi can you contact Hoseok, I think If anyone can help Jin it's him", I say. Yoongi smiles, "I will call him tonight, do you want to wait till after Christmas or sooner." "No invite him for Christmas, I know he just lost his wife, I don't want him to be alone, just make sure he knows the reason he's coming". I say standing up from my desk.

I walk back to the bedroom and see Jin is fast asleep, hugging my pillow, I slide the pillow out of his arms and replace it with myself, he holds me tightly, laying his head on my chest, "Tae, can we get a Christmas tree." I chuckle, "of course we can babe, as big as you want." "Thank you", he whispers and falls back to sleep.