I sighed heavily and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her. "I love you so much! Stay safe please." She pulled me closer and kissed my cheek, "I will Ma, don't worry.", "Okay!! Stay out of trouble please, I know how you get." She softly laughed, "imma be good maybe, I'll see you later." I walked over to the door, and left.

"She worries to much." I rolled my eyes, and walked down the stairs. I exited the building and was met with Ayden and Zyara standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Took yo ass long enough." Zyara complained, "A nigga had to get dressed." I mugged her, "We ain't going no where that special bro, you pulled out the Moncler." Ayden chuckled, "I just wanted to look nice bro." I shrugged, "ight then, where da party at?" He continued to ask, "let me check." I pulled out my phone and looked at the messages.

"Oh, it's right by tha liquor store." I pointed down the block, "That's good, it's close." Zyara smiled, "Yup, so let's get to walking."

"Desire so fine bro, I'm really tryna bag her." Ayden mentioned, "She ain't jackin' yo ugly ass." I joked, "Stop playin' wit me bro, she would Jack me in a second.", "Then why she ain't Jackin you now?", "Cause she ain't see the real me yet, just wait." He smirked, "Yeah okay." I rolled my eyes playfully.

TIME SKIP-
The Party 📍, 6:26 PM.

We made it to the house, it was ight. We walked up the porch stairs and opened the door. The party was way better on the inside. "Woah." Zyara smiled, "This shit mad lit! Let me go find Desire!" Ayden quickly ran away from us. "Bro this mad cool." I smirked. The lights were purple, there was fog machines so you really couldn't see much, and the music was blasting.

And there was mad people, it wasn't crowded but it was a lot of people. I walked into the living room, then I seen Dd n' his friends sitting on the couch. I lowkey got a little happy, and I smiled. "Now what you gonna do when you see me?" I jokingly said walking over to them, Dd looked up and he smiled, "Oh wsp dickhead." He laughed and stood up. "Nah, what was you gonna do when you see me?" I nudged him, "I'm not on nothin' bro.." he chuckled.

"Yeah I knew it, you pussy." I joked, "Nah bro, I'm just not tryna hurt you, cause it would be an unfair fight.", "Now you chattin bro." I playfully rolled my eyes, "You two are flirting so hard right now." Noorie giggled, I smacked my teeth, "Shut up bro, y'know it ain't like that.", "Yet." She shrugged and looked away slowly. "Anyways, I'm mad thirsty bro, cmon let's go get some drinks." Dd gestured over to me while walking away.

We went to the snack bar, and got cups of punch, pretty sure it got spiked with Vodka or some liquor tho. It was bright red and I was trying not to spill it on myself.

"So, who you come where with?" Dd asked, "You mad federal bruh, why you wanna know." I chuckled, "Cause...I do." He shrugged, "You a cop." I joked, "Stop playin' wit me bruh, before I really throw this juice on you." He smirked, looking devious asl. "Bro you play to much, you won't tho." I rolled my eyes, he jokingly started acting like he would really throw it, "Nah cause you really won't.", "Oh I won't?" I guess he took the joke to far cause then, bright red juice started running down my clothes, even down to my fucking Jordan's.

"Oh shit bro! It slipped! Ian mean-." He gasped, but then I cut him off, "Bro what the fuck?! You fucking play to much! You fucking dumbass." I slammed my cup down on the table, looking down at my clothes. It stained my whole outfit bright red. "Nigga calm down, it was a fucking accident." He mugged me, "No bro! Look at my fucking clothes!" I pushed him, he stumbled back, "Relax bruh! I just told you it was an accident!" He yelled.