Chapter 4: Can It Be Real

Start from the beginning

Zee opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful man he had ever seen. He was almost breathtaking in his beauty. The kind you wanted to guard and protect. His. The shocking discovery turned to joy.

Zee wanted a few moments to enjoy what he was seeing. He did not want to alert the man that he had awakened.

He tried to keep his eyelids lowered to peruse the man. The man stared at Zee like he was dinner, and he was willing to volunteer as the main course.

He had taken off his shirt earlier and was glad he did. It allowed the man in his sights to get a better look at him.

He wanted to preen under the hungry gaze of his admirer. He could feel his cock begin to harden, and he twitched in surprise and caught the man's attention that he was awake.

Not at all shy, Zee reached into his pants, rubbed his now hard cock, and looked at him, waiting to see his reaction. He did not disappoint when he licked his lips in response.

Zee could not believe that he would meet his other half in a hospital, and he worked here! A fricken doctor! He didn't care. All he wanted to do was grab him and show him why he was now his.

Zee stood, growled, and prowled to his pretty boy. He almost felt like a predator wanting to circle his prey. It felt exhilarating.

He knew what he was doing, and Zee wanted to be clear that he was attracted. He wanted him, "What is your name, baby?"

The man looked up at him, and his eyes fluttered so prettily it almost undid him. He wanted to devour the man's lips. He held himself back, waiting to see his response and reaction to crowding his personal space.

When the man just stared up at him, Zee wrapped his arms around his waist, shocked at how small it was, fucking hot. It made his cock harder if there was such a thing.

Holding the gorgeous man tightly, He pressed their hips together and rubbed his hard cock against his.

His baby was ready for him too. It created an almost feral reaction in him.

"It fucking turns me on that you are already hard for me," Zee growled. NuNew looked into his eyes and nodded his head, afraid to speak in case this was all a dream.

He needed him to talk, but all he would do was stare up at him, and all he wanted to do was kiss him until he gave in to his every desire. He needed to know his name.

"Baby, please, you need to tell me your name. I don't want to kiss you without knowing your name first. I need to kiss you more than I need air," Zee groaned.

His beautiful love, the one he had been searching for, touched his cheek. His hands were so soft.

His beautiful lifemate finally opened his sexy sweet mouth. His voice was like a choir of angels," My name is NuNew Chawarin Perdpiriyawong, and I am here to examine you," his innocent looks scared him, but he didn't care. He was his.

Zee did not want him to think about anything but him, his body, his mouth, and his needs. He didn't need him to examine him.

Well, maybe he did but not how he thought he should. He needed to claim his NuNew as his own, and he had no choice.

He had waited so long. He held back long enough. He needed to hear him moan and scream his name.

He leaned down and nipped his bottom lip. God, it wasn't enough. He needed all of him. He needed more right now.

He pulled him hard against him and devoured his mouth. His tongue pressed hard against his lips, coaxing his mouth open. His hot tongue pushed deeper into his mouth.