Chapter 4: Can It Be Real

Start from the beginning

Zee was slumped in the chair sleeping soundly, and it was more than he could take. His muscles were beautifully defined. He wanted to reach out and touch.

Better yet, he wanted to taste. His mouth was watering. He wanted all that Zee could give him and more as his eyes moved up Zee's body.

He noticed that his nipples were hard from the cold. His tongue was aching, and his cock was hard and straining against his Calvin's, begging to be set free.

He knew he should wake him up but needed more time to memorize what was in front of him. NuNew loved when Zee had longer hair.

It was so sexy when he was on stage and flicked his hair out of his eyes, and he was even hotter sleeping in his office that he wanted to take his finger and fix his hair.

He wanted him plain and simple. Zee's lips were pouted and plump even when he slept. He could stare for hours and stroke his cock pleasuring himself, not caring if Zee watched him do it.

He had so many fantasies about Zee; only he could bring them to life. A weekend to fuck it all out of him. He knew that if Zee did fuck him, he would brand him forever. Who was he trying to kid?

He wanted to know what that mouth felt like. He would beg if he had to. NuNew needed to kiss him, taste him, and then he wanted Zee to fuck him until he could not see straight.

He wanted tears running down his cheeks from the sheer pleasure of it all. His slim muscular build was what turned him on the most.

He envisioned Zee's body covered in sweat, their bodies sliding together as they fucked, were what wet dreams were made.

His mind ran through all the beautiful possibilities. He felt like his brain would short-circuit at any moment.

Being this close to him was nothing he had ever prepared himself for. He thought for sure that he would be able to hold himself together, that his professionalism would overwrite his deep longing for the man.

He looked down and saw his hard cock pressing against his scrubs. "Very unprofessional," NuNew said to himself quietly. He then buttoned his lab coat so as not to give away the intense sexual attraction that his form invoked.

Zee had been his obsession and could never ship his relationships because he was jealous if he were honest with himself. He had always felt possessive of this man and was feeling that way again. This was not good.

When he returned to Thailand, he visited some of their fan meets. Due to his popularity, he usually had to stick to being the on-site doctor that no one noticed.

He feared someone would recognize him if he bought a ticket and sat in the crowd. This allowed him to feed his need for everything Zee and able to attend the events.

In his dreams, there would be a need for him backstage, and he would run back and bump into Zee, and it would be love at first sight.

His sexual fantasies varied, but all were the same. The hot man sleeping before him would have him pinned in some position to make him scream out his name.

He longed for this and would have done anything to spend a few elicit moments with Zee. He had plagued his dreams for years. He wanted it so badly that he prayed for it each night before reporting for his duty.

But it never happened. He only ever dealt with over-excited teens. He had never met the man, his sexual fantasies unfulfilled, and now he was sitting in front of him on his last day of work at the hospital.

                                                                            Zee