𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 | 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Can't give him the satisfaction even if I was a dead girl.

The ripper took hold of my chin and my forehead. "Open your eyes." He whispered in my ear, holding me in place.

I kept them closed.

"Okay then." He turned me to face him and ripped my necklace drenche in vervain off my chest.

And I have never felt so much fear in my life. I was vulnerable and no longer in control.

"Much better. Now. . ." He stared into my eyes. "I want you to inspect the crime scene and tell me exactly how they died."

My eyes went wide, and I tried to fight the compulsion but couldn't. And as much as I dug my feet into the wooden floors and kept my eyes away from my parents. It happened.

The fight exhausted me, and I gave in.

I turned to my parents, and my heart dropped. But nonetheless, I did exactly what Stefan wanted me to do.

Explaining in heavy and horrific details of their murder like a robot.

I wanted to kill him even if it wasn't his fault entirely. But I will when I get the chance-even if it kills me, and I don't give a damn what our friends think.

I'm mad.

Because after the shit he's put me through? He's not leaving this house and if I have to burn it down with the two of us inside, so beat it.

I'm giving this motherfucker what he deserves.

Stefan claps. "You did great! I really like the way you used your terminology. It made you sound like a professional."

I give him a fake smile, "Thanks. . ." I approached him, brushing my hands along the counters, feeling for anything I could use on Stefan, and that's when a thought crossed my mind.

I had some vervain hidden in a box of old cereal no one ate. It was mainly used on my parent's coffee every week when they weren't looking.

It was a way I could protect them so no one could use them for their own gain because watching my friends use humans left and right was cool-but it got me thinking of my own parents.

Some unknown vampire might use them, even bite them.

Being ignorant in a world like this is a curse more than a blessing. But would I rather not know? Yeah, I would rather be a normal bitch half of the time because stressing over the supernatural will make me age faster.

And someone will pay for that.

"Thanks," I said, hoping to fool Stefan.

The vampire just smiled at me. "Anytime." He turns and goes through my cupboards. Looking for some alcohol-said we needed to celebrate.

Eyeing his back, I slowly drag my body closer to the fridge. Turning to check and ensure the cereal box was still up there.

Thankfully it was.

I lean against the counter and hold on to my bleeding thigh as I lean up and grab the box. "So, are you going to kill me?"

Making small talk will keep Stefan distracted.

Before he could turn to look at me, I opened the box and pulled out some vervain. Placing the box down, I held the vervain behind me.

I limp to Stefan, hiding my back from him for obvious reasons while staring at his choice.