day 95: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

guys i baked my cooking guide brownies but when melting the chocolate i burned it a bit so idk if they're gonna taste nice

'SCARECROW! IT'S DECEMBER TOMORROW! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?' screamed jupitercl0uds.
'You get to open your advent calendar?' replied Scarecrow. jupiter seemed mildly miffed. 'What? I dunno what you'd find exciting in December. Christmas? New year?'
'Well, yes, I am excited I get to open my advent calendar, and yes, I'm excited for Christmas, but WHAT ELSE MIGHT BE HAPPENING IN DECEMBER THAT YOU SAID 3 DAYS AGO?'
'OH! Me and Ariel's wedding?'
'YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!'
'Why are you so excited?'
'Because 1) I haven't been to a wedding since 2013, other than one I didn't know was going to happen in 2016 where the best man was playing Pokémon Go during the service and 2) Scarecrow did you not listen to my ramblings about love right after you told us?'
'Fair enough. So you like weddings, do you?'
'Yeah, they're literally a celebration of love and they're like birthdays but not and I love them so much.'
'Well, I'm glad you do, jupiter. You aren't upset about it are you? Me moving on so quickly?'
'Scarecrow, I dumped you for asmodeus during a hiatus and then by the time the fic was being written again, I wasn't as into Obey Me. You don't have to worry, I do. Anyway, wanna make mono prints with me?'
'Can't see why not.'

Meanwhile, Waluigi, Tails and Ariel were all talking about the wedding. Halfway through the conversation, Apple and Onion joined in.
'Are you excited for your wedding, Ariel?' asked Onion, holding up a fingergun.
'Yeah! Scarecrow's a brilliant boyfriend - well, fiancé now. We aren't quite sure when we'll get married, but probably somewhere around the 16th. We don't want to get married on Christmas,' said Ariel.
'Well, you're a lucky man, Ariel,' said Tails. 'I must admit, if not for the fact I was fixing a plane when Scarerow first arrived (and also because of the way jupiter was describing his "scarecrussy"), I probably would have found him attractive.'
Waluigi gave a 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!' in agreement.

ngl the wedding where the best man played pokémon go during the service was fun but i didn't know anyone other than my mum dad and brother and it was outside in september so it wasnt the greatest