2-16: Fire Wyrms Feast (Spider 48)

Start from the beginning

Majikku: Yeah, soy sauce is the pride of Japan, to me anyway.

They weren't even listening...

Karada: I didn't realise it back when I was Human, but the food from our past life is really good!

Majikku: Yeah, I regret not appreciating the food more, for not treating ourselves and just stuck to eating energy bars out of laziness.

Don't give up!

Karada & Majikku: Eh!?

This world may not have soy sauce, but there is bound to be seasoning equal to it!

Karada: Yeah! Even if that's not the case, there's bound to be delicious cuisine!

Majikku: They have to be better than eating raw Monsters at the very least!

Can we even call raw Monsters proper food in the first place?

Karada: Gasp! You're right! Raw Monsters aren't proper food!

Majikku: We have to at least cook them first, not that we ever learnt how to cook.

We talked about escaping the labyrinth many times, to live our life to the fullest.

But now we have a concrete image of living a fulfilling life!

A young girl full of life, exploring the world to our heart's content to find and eat yummy food!

Karada: I want something sweet!

Majikku: I want chocolate!

Even if there's no chocolate, fruit will be a-okay too!

Let's aim to become Human again earnestly!

Majikku: Hold up! I know we want to be Human again, but are we actually planning on communicating with people and reintegrating back into society?!

Karada: Can't we just steal food from them? Seems easier.

Come on guys! We have to be better than that!

Don't you want to stop being such a pathetic failure of a Human being?!

Majikku: Remember our inability to talk like a normal person?

Karada: And when was the last time we talked to anyone anyway?

We can do this!

We killed so many dangerous Monsters!

What's a little socialising to us at this point!

Majikku: Do the people here even understand Japanese?

Karada: And are we sure [Humanification] will work the way we want it to? Like removing all spider-like features from our body? We would just freak people out if we have eight eyes or something.

Um, we...

Majikku: Besides, do we really want to deal with people's expectations again?

Karada: Not to mention how scary strong people are in this world.

Eh...

Majikku: People are probably just gonna shunt us.

Karada: Yeah, no one likes a reject like us.

...

Majikku: Isn't it better to just stay a powerful Monster and just steal food?

Karada: That's what I was saying! Why deal with people in the first place?!

Majikku: Getting food the normal way means getting a job to earn money too.

Karada: Nai wa, who wants that?

Majikku: We are the definition of a loner! We chose to be alone because we were self-sufficient in our old life!

Karada: And that holds true for this life too! I mean, we literally have no choice but to be self-sufficient!

Majikku: Yeah! We don't need to get along with stupid Humans!

Karada: We are a super strong spider Monster! Who needs them useless Humans?

...Am I the only one who regrets wasting our Human life and wants another go at it?

Majikku: You're just lonely, right?

Karada: Cheer up! You have us now!

I guess so, thanks, me and me.

...Wow, my only friends are myselves, that's so pathetically sad and funny.

Karada: How about sisters instead? We always wanted siblings.

Yeah, why didn't we think of this sooner? We are more sisters than clones.

Majikku: Ain't that nice? Anyway, we are still gonna become Human again, just no need to get involved with Human society again when we're self-sufficient as a family. Nothing is stronger than family after all.

Karada: Come on, enough depression. Let's eat and train and gtfo of this stupid labyrinth!

Majikku: A bright future awaits us, sisters!

I am looking forward to it, fast and furiously.

After eating the bland Fire Wyrm, we ate the much more delicious dragon eels.

Sure glad we saved the best for last.

And after the fire wyrms feast, we continued our way over the magma lake in search of a way up to the Upper Stratum.

Karada: Boost your spirit off the ground!

Majikku: I'm a spark that won't go out!

We can go much higher now!

All Three of Us: Gravity can't hold us down! We're only at the beginning of this one way dream!