call it want you want

"so call it what you want, yeah. call it what you want.... to."

it's been a couple of months since grace and joe had gotten married. no one has really heard from grace for months. they are doing better than they ever were.

all the drama queens taking wings, all the jokers dressing up as kings, they fade to nothing when grace is with joe. joe's jame's dean eyes, kept grace there the whole time.

joe was grace's lover. grace was joe's lover. they were each others person. and at every table, joe will save grace a seat.

although the haze grace wanted to stay in forever was over, she didn't fall out of love. she only fell in deeper which she didn't think was possible. is it really love if you aren't falling?

joe loves grace's eyes. they are like flying saucers from another planet, can they even be real? from their late night talking to their country jam sessions, he only fell in deeper. it was like he was in a daydream.

joe adores grace, like she is a single sunflower in a field of weeds. his sunflower.

it's late november now, they were laying tighter on tier couch watching christmas movies.

joe had given grace an early christmas gift, a chain with j on it. not because joe owns grace, but because he really knows her which is more than others can say.

"you don't need to save me..." grace said slowly, cautiously. "but would you run away with me?"

"yes." joe responded. "of course i would."

so no matter what you think about their relationship, they thrived. through the ups, the downs, which they haven't had in a while but, you get the point.

nobody had anything negative to say about their relationship. it was as close to perfect and it could get.

call it want you want to.

that is the end of watching you :(((

i am writing another story right now called heart of glass. it is also a joe story. it's on my profile if you want to check it out!!

this is such a sad moment for me because as of right now, this story already has 5k reads.

here are some of the ogs who read this while it was being published and have legit the funniest comments

frenchxes
andrewgarfieldsdog
joeyschick
Calums_hoodie47
@laniyahh3