1.

The sun was shining, the sky was blue and the birds were singing a typical happy morning for every story but not for you...

It was  a bright and shiny day but today was the day you had to submit the project at your college, which you had been preparing for weeks and weeks and were ready to go but only to get sick.

y/n- 'uhh mom! But I have to go...'

You whined on the phone while talking to your mom

Your mom- ' No excuses miss jeon y/n you have serious fever... you can't attend the class today

Well I need to go. Talk to you later honey... Take care!'

Your mom cut the line while you slammed your body against the bed and took a deep breath and said,' I'm gonna go mom! No one's gonna stop me!'

"Said who?" you heard a familiar voice 

It was your little bro Jungkook.

'Sis are you going for class today?'

"YES" you replied .

'' and you can do nothing about it"

' fine I won't tell mom' said Jungkook which made you shook in disbelief that your brother would do something for you.

You asked him,' Ok Tell me what's the catch?'

'No catch' said your brother which made you look at him.

' Just a condition which I'll tell you later' he said.

'uh I knew it' you said under your breath while you closed the door  and got ready for college.

"ACHOO!" you sneezed while your friend Nana looked at you in disgust.

Nana- 'Eww y/n you sneezed on my favorite shoes'

you looked at her in a helpless state and said ' yeah I know I'm sorry' 

Nana looked at you worried she asked,' Are you doing ok y/?'

You faked a smile and said ,' Yeah sure I'll come back in a sec need to go the the washroom' and off you ran to the washroom.

You left Nana there puzzled.

Nana- ' Oh boy! she's so not feeling good'

By that you were running to the washroom because you had a serious headache and just didn't know where to go. Not being aware of your surroundings you slammed on someone's shoulders and fell down you felt like your head was spinning in fact it was.

The guy looked at you and said,' I'm sorry' He offered you his hand and you stood up.

You were still not conscious but you said ' I'm sorry too and thanks'

Your eyes were all blurry and you couldn't see the guy.

That's when your bestfriend Nana ran towards you and said, ' Oh my gosh Y/n are you ok?'

She took you to the sick room and you just slept.

But you couldn't sleep properly you were still thinking about the guy. THAT guy who helped you, his baritone voice, you didn't see him yet you were still thinking and dreaming about him.

TO BE CONTINUED~