they both were kind of confused then nodded and got up, "see you y/n, take care" seungmin said as he slightly patted my head with a smile, i nodded and smiled back.

"make way make way" hyunjin said as he got walked through us holding his drink like that one middle school girl. "aishh" i mumbled as i looked at him annoyed, "aUisHh" he said mocking me. i scoffed and ignored him.

once they were both gone, aera looked at me, "spill, now"

"what?" i said as i took a sip from my drink which was almost finished.

"is this a love triangle? do they like you?" she said smirking, i made kind of a grossed look. "no, they dont" i said.

"why are they fighting over you then?"

"i dont know, they just have some sort of beef. give them baby diapers and they'll still fight for it" i shrugged.

"im gonna need more than that"

i sighed, "okay so basically, me and hyunjin were friends years ago, we liked each other but then something happened and he became a bitch. i still liked him so i continued to chase him for those years, until about two months ago when seungmin came to the picture and helped me be over him. then a few weeks later mister hwang realises he made a mistake and that hes sorry, so here we are now" i said without going into much details, because theres alot.

"woah woah, so do they like you or not?"

"honestly.. do they?" i said, but it was a question i was asking myself instead. do they?

she sighed. "and did you know? your sister was included in this whole thing as well" i said.

"she what?? i mean ive seen her and hyunjin hangout together but how's she related to your story?" aera asked shocked.

"well yeah, her and hyunjin would always stick together, turns out she was only using him for money"

"oh god, that bitch" she said as she rolled her eyes, "but wait, i havent seen her in school for so long. did she leave?" i asked.

"i dont know, we're not in touch" she said, i nodded.

"so what are you gonna do now?" she asked.

"i dont know, i dont wanna be assuming things because seungmin never for once mentioned he liked me, neither did hyunjin. all he said was he regrets it and all"

she nodded slowly, "goodluck dealing with them"

i sighed, "what about you? any boy drama?" i asked, she always has news of the whole school but never talks about herself.

"well.." she said and started fidgeting her hands, "not exactly boy drama"

"no way.. and you never told me??" i asked shocked, i didn't really expect that. she shrugged.

"wait so is that why you came to me? do you like me??" i said jokingly as i bugged her with my arm.

"dont get too ahead of yourself, i have a girlfriend" she said, i gasped louder, "and i never knew?? i feel so betrayed" i said

"well you never asked. plus we're not exactly together. we like each other but.."

"but what?"

"its her family, they're against of her- you know"

"ohh" i nodded, "who is she? is she from our school?" i asked.

"nope, thats why i dont get to see her often" she said as she pouted, "its okay though, we're moving out in college"

"whoaaa" i said bugging her again, "thats cute, let me know if you need any help. i can buy you guys a house or cry with you as emotional support"

she giggled, "will do"

i smiled, "do people in school know?"

"some know i like girls, just not that i have a girlfriend, you're the first"

"aww i feel special" i said as i patted her hand, we've done it before too, so it shouldn't really be cheating. plus im straight. (imagine)

"you should. now should we get going?" she asked, i nodded with a smile.

~to be continued

bro bye how is this chapter 40 im so slow