Alioni: And what are you trying to say?

Knight 2: Well, people say that a Holy Knight is as powerful as a hundred ordinary solders, so dozens of them butchered?

Alioni: I saw their bodies with my own eyes!

Knight 1: Everybody, calm down for now. Just stand back, Alioni, I think we can handle one old man. Hey, get out here!

Meliodas (opens the door): Yeah, what's up?

Alioni: Who are you, little kid?

Meliodas (casually): Well, I'm the owner of this place.

Kenji: yup and I'm the chief what's up

Alioni: a little girl as well what's going on anyway, The Wondering Rust Knight's here. Send him out.

Meliodas: Alright... right, better come out.

Kenji: yeah may as well

(None other than Hawk comes out, carrying pieces of the girl's rusted armor!)

Hawk: Ha ha ha, who is calling for me? I'm Sir Hawk, the rusty knight!

Knight 1: So this pig's one of the Seven Deadly Sins?

Alioni (indignant): Well, of course not.

Hawk: How about a little respect?! I'm the leader of the Order of Scraps Disposal!

Alioni: There is no such order.

Meliodas: If this pig's what you're after, you can grill him if you want.

Hawk (angry): Give it a rest will ya?!

Alioni (grabbing Meliodas by the collar.): You got some nerve, making fun of Knights like this.

(The fourth knight happens to see the girl running from behind the Boar Hat!)

Knight 4 (pointing at the girl): Alioni, look! A girl ran out the back!

(Alioni drops Meliodas.)

Alioni: What?! We have to inform Sir Twigo! She must be the Wandering Rust Knight!

All the Knights at Once: Get her!

(The knights run after her.)

Knight 1: Hold it right there!

Moments Later

(The unknown girl is now running full tilt, trying to escape as she jumps over tree ends and heads as fast as she can towards the end of the forest.)

Alioni: I can't let a member of the Seven Deadly Sins escape... I've gotta capture her! If I can manage that, I'll finally be made into an Apprentice Holy Knight.

(Suddenly, Hawk arrives and starts attacking the knights.)

Alioni: What's going on?! What's happening?!

Knight 1: The pig is attacking!

(Hawk headbutts the other knights, and then starts heading towards Alioni, who runs away as fast as he can!)