Hawk: Hi there! My name's Hawk.

Meliodas: So, did you like having a pet pig?

Girl (with a sad frown): Didn't get one.

Meliodas: Hey, if you're feeling hungry at all, I can throw something together.

(Hawk is scared for a split second as he assumes that Meliodas is singling him out to be cooked again: he turns blue.)

Girl : Hawk, are you okay?

Hawk (still scarred): Watch it, all right?! Geez!

Kenji: it's fine I'll prepare you something amazing to eat

A tiny timeskip

Kenji: alright order up

The girl eats

Kenji: so how's it taste

Girl: amazing absolutely amazing

Kenji snaps his fingers: oh yeah Chief extraordinaire

Meliodas: So what exactly were you doing, walking in that rusted armor anyways?

Girl : I'm on a personal quest... to find the Seven Deadly Sins.

Hawk (suspicious): Why would you do that? No one has any idea if those guys are even still alive are not. And they're serious villains.

Moments later

(We hear a banging on the door Meliodas, Hawk, and Elizabeth looks at the door. We angle on four knights outside with swords. One of them is Alioni, the young knight we saw at the start of the episode.)

Alioni:
Open up! The villagers told us who's in there! We are the Beard of the Mountain Cast, serving under the Holy Knights from the foot of the mountain. Wondering Rust Knight, member of the Seven Deadly Sins, come out and do so peacefully!

Meliodas: What's the matter with everyone today?

Kenji: seriously we didn't even do anything this time

Girl : Holy Knights...

Knight 1 (curious): I don't think they're coming out.

Knight 2: This is kind of strange. When did someone put a tavern up on the top of this hill?

Knight 3: You know, now that you mention it, I don't even remember seeing this place a few days ago.

Alioni: On your guard... because we're about to go up against a Holy Knight, who went up against the king, ten years ago.

Knight 1: Come on, there's nothing to worry about, Alioni. I'm sure he's old by now.

Knight 2: That's right! He's no match for fighters like us, who were trained by Sir Twigo himself.

Alioni: I told you, don't underestimate them! When the uprising happened in Liones, dozens of Holy Knights were butchered in an instant!

Knight 1: About that...

Alioni: What is it?

Knight 1: I have to wonder if things weren't exaggerated a little bit.