Luo Tang looked at Shen Yan worriedly, feeling very guilty. When he came back, he suddenly fainted, which scared them to death.

    It wasn't until he was sent to the hospital that Shen Yan seemed to be struggling to walk for a long time on the second floor that was emitting heavy smoke. Although he didn't attract a lot of people, he was exhausted.

    Shen Yan turned his head to look at them: "It's just an accident."

    "That's good, that's good."

    "But Brother Yan, why are you going to the second floor?"

    Luo Tang wondered.

    Shen Yan paused for a moment, turned his head to glance at Song Manman, and saw that she lowered her head and tugged on her sleeve with a guilty conscience, she lightly raised her lips: "It's nothing."     "

    ...Okay."

Cheng suddenly put one hand on Luo Tang's body, and said with admiration: "Brother Yan, you don't know, when I knew you were on the second floor, my sister-in-law rushed in without hesitation, and we didn't react."

    Luo Tang also nodded sharply: "Yes, yes, I didn't expect my sister-in-law to look so weak and so fierce."     Xu

    Xilin pushed the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, and nodded in the same way: "Indeed."

Knowing that he was on the second floor, he ran in without hesitation, but now that he heard other people's dictation with his own ears, his heart was still agitated.

    Shen Yan looked down at Song Manman, who had his head down, and the corners of his lips rose slightly.

    The "weak" Song Manman bowed her head in thought: If she had known that the two hundred million was in his hands, she might not have hesitated even for a second.

    ——Several

    people returned to the ward.

    The three of them randomly found a place to sit, and seeing that the four brothers seemed to have something to say, Song Manman stood up and said to him, "I'm going to buy some fruit, you guys talk."

    Shen Yan paused , and then hummed softly, and said in a warm voice: "Be careful."

    Song Manman was stunned for a while: "...ah, good."

    After Song Manman left, his face was indifferent, and his fingers gently touched the table beside the hospital bed. Knocking, he said to the three of them: "Have you found out who set the fire?"

    Xu Xilin pushed the frame of his glasses, and said seriously: "There are some eyebrows, and we should be able to find out in two days."

    "Yes."

    Shen Yan frowned, they would check because they booked a private room on the second floor, but at that time Zhou Cheng ran to the third floor on a whim, and the private room that caught fire at that time was their original private room.

    It was because no one was in that private room that the fire grew stronger and spread to a serious place.

    After finishing the business, Luo Tang couldn't help but said: "Brother Yan, sister-in-law loves you so much, you must not let me down."

    Zhou Cheng on the side patted him on the shoulder, rolled his eyes and said, "You are stupid, Still need you to say."

    They all looked at Shen Yan, and saw his gentle eyes, even though Song Manman was not around at the moment, they were unexpectedly fed a mouthful of dog food for no reason.