-|| ~.Chapter 2.~ ||-

Start from the beginning

"Out of everything, I had to get the skirt." You grumbled to yourself, tugging on your skirt slightly down to prevent any view of any of those types of "observers" to catch a glimpse.

Feeling a solid object in the side of your coat hit your thigh. You stuffed your hands into your pocket to find a red mask with ringing bells attached to it.

It looked quite cute to be honest

'At least the stuffed bear didn't poof away or anything...' You hugged the brown stuffed bear close to you.

"Those outfits was designed by an entire team of experienced professionals!" Satan answered for the women in his cheerful and happy state. "They're trashier as it already is." You insulted the outfits. Not a single regret lingers. "It's garbage." The woman agrees. "If you don't like it you can wear our second design- The inspiration was "Sexy Cat and Fox Girl!"" Satan excitedly suggested.

"Nope we're fine on what we're wearing." The woman immediately turned down the second option. Knowingly of how it'll turn out and how you're going to walk in it in the waking world. You stared out of confusion on what he meant and to why the woman declined it right away.

"Can you answer this question on to why the fuck do I have these ears and tail stuck onto me?" You rudely asks, pointing out the (Hair/Colored) colored ears and fluffy tail. He chuckled. "Let's just say that maybe that choice of 'spirit' that I gave you did have some effects on you." He shrugs and smiled. "Just answer my goddamn question how-"

End of Flashback.

'After that I feel like the given skirt isn't so trashy at all...'

'...'

'...I still hate it.'

You stood by some sort of food area or a mini market. Slightly leaning back against the stand with the same woman you met beside you. Pouting at the incident back in hell.

"What are we, some kind of dolls?!" The woman mumbles out with a pissed and worried like tone. Not loud enough for any of the by passers to hear. You side eye the woman. "No, wait, why do I even care about that?! This situation we're in is really fucking severe! I'm still not sure if this is real, am I dreaming?!" The woman continues to talk to herself. Placing both of her hands above her head out of frustration.

'This is gonna get out of hands for us to deal with right now.' You listened to the woman ramble on about the contract you two agreed to do in Hell for Satan himself. Not even realizing someone standing beside you.

"What did he say we have to do again? One a day? How do I even start?!" The woman slightly looked up, still in her panic mode. "And where are we even gonna find a---" The woman was caught off by a male voice. "Hi?" "AAAAAGHH!" You and the woman jumped out of fright at the male approach. You quickly went around the woman. Hiding beside her. "...You were pretty wrapped up in thought there, huh?" The male teen placed a smile on his face and a hand behind his head.