What Everyone Must Know About Exterior Signs

One of the single most effective forms of advertising is the on your building or office suite. Exterior signs are a powerful way to express your brand and increase foot traffic into your office or retail location.

Custom outdoor signs can also alert people to sales and promotions, and explain business policies like pet friendliness, as well as hours of operation.

WHY INVEST IN OUTDOOR SIGNAGE?

What is outdoor signage? Any sign that is outside of your building or can be seen by the people outside of your property is an outdoor sign. As you can imagine, there is a huge breadth of these signs and they can all achieve slightly different purposes. That said, there are key things your outdoor sign communicates and enhances.

Branding: The most critical function of an exterior building sign is to exemplify your brand identity and communicate it to onlookers. People need to know what your brand is about, and people need the opportunity to connect with it. Your business signs should achieve that with every design decision.

Foot traffic: Signs on your building need to be welcoming and encourage people to walk in the door, whether you run an office or a retail space.

Sales, promotions, and hours of operation: Custom outdoor signs might also be used to fulfill a few more niche needs. You might use temporary signs to alert people to sales and promotions, although the end goal of these signs is still usually to get people to walk into the store. Other exterior signs might explain business policies, like that pets aren't allowed in or what time you open up at.

When you need a great , work with the team at Visual Impression Sign Solutions. We make exceptional design, high-quality products, and a great customer service experience from the moment you contact us until your sign is perfectly installed.

When you want a great sign, and a stress-free way of getting that sign, work with us at Visual Impression Sign Solutions. We offer a wide variety of outdoor sign types and can help you through the process to create a sign that is a valuable asset to achieving your business goals. .

Source: https://visualimpressionsigns.com/outdoor-signs/