You wiped your face before searching for your glasses and putting them back on. Giving Ariana some time to collect herself, you pick up the toy from the nightstand. You have it a quick rinse with soap in the bathroom before drying it.

With the sanitation done, you remembered the bottle of lube you got and went to find it. It was hiding in the corner of the parcel, where you fished it out from.

Returning to Ariana with the items in hand, you wet your lips before speaking. "Are you still up for this?"

"If it's the last thing I'll ever do." Her conviction dismissed the last of your insecurities. You returned your attention to the toy, angling away to make an attempt of attaching it to the harness. You felt her tugging at your waistband, "I want to see."

You faced her sheepishly, "It looks a little weird but-"

"It doesn't. I think it looks good on you."

You muttered a flustered 'thanks' as she wrapped her legs around your waist, pulling you closer. "Wait." You said, fumbling with the bottle cap.

Ariana chuckled as she plucked it out of your hands. "I don't think we need it, given how well you did earlier." Your cheeks warmed at the compliment. "But if you insist..."

You observed as she turned the cap with ease, dribbling the toy with a good amount of lubricant before slicking it all up expertly with her hands. You didn't need a mirror to tell you how dark your pupils must be at the sight, not with heat pooling deep in your gut. She tossed the bottle behind her when she was satisfied. "There, now we can begin."

The both of you trod further up the bed, sheets rippling as both of you stopped in the middle. She flitted around you, trying out different positions. You coughed out your suggestion after a few attempts of trying to fit each other like puzzle pieces. "How do you... should you- I think it's easiest if you are on top."

Ariana seemed to agree, swinging a leg across your stomach, her knees steadying beside your hips. "Ready?" She asked after your back rested on a pile of pillows. You could only nod as she aligned the toy toward her.

You watched with wonder as she sank down onto you, slow and languid, pulling you in until she was filled to the brim. It took all of your self-control to not take charge like you always do at her request. Instead, you take your time to study the way her eyes rolled and her back arched.

She moved again, and you matched her movements as well as you could. Your hands anchored her waist down while your hips rose up to meet her, like waves lapping against the shore.

"Ari, is this good?" You asked in between choppy breaths, fighting against the fire pooling in the pits of your stomach.

"Yes," She breathed out. "Right there." It wasn't long before gasps and pants mixed with the smell of salt on her skin, in the air. One particular hard landing almost sent you reeling. With the sharp moan she emitted, resembling something like "I'm close", you knew she was at the edge too. The fact made you double down on your efforts, causing Ariana to press her chest against yours. Her body was as pliant as seaweed in a current when you change the rhythm to relentless and rough.

That was enough to evoke a cry out of Ariana, a puff of hot air on the spot of your throat: "God, don't pull out."

Her words - the insinuation - opened up a floodgate in you. It's not like you could anyway, with her hips welded with yours. Relief came crashing down, like tsunami tides do, swallowing you whole. The pleasure was almost unbearable, like the need to breathe after being submerged in water for three minutes.

"Was that as good for you as it was for me?" Ariana's voice pierced through the bliss like sunbeam into sea waves. You let out an intelligible mumble into the side of her neck, completely wiped out. She responded with breathy giggles, as melodious as a siren's song. "We should have done this sooner." You don't think were as drawn to her as you were now, but it could just be your libido talking.