"Stop looking into the water." I said slowly getting annoyed at her.

"I'm frozen! I can't control my body properly!" she replied also getting annoyed at me.

I'm the only one who knew about Antanasia's lives. Not even her sister knew about this new discovery. Is this why she's more interesting that Athanasia?

"Let's go back inside and wait for them to finish." I said and snapped my finger, teleporting us to the room we three also hang out with.

"Can I sleep on your lap?" she randomly ask making me look at her immediately.

"Excuse me?" I ask once again, confused.

"I said, can I sleep on your lap?" she casually repeated.

"And what makes you think I would let- HEY!" I said but quickly shouted when she suddenly lay down on my lap.

"Please?" she said looking at me with a smile. I let out a sigh before patting her head gently.

"Sleep." I said before casting a spell for her to fall asleep.

I unknowingly played with her hair and took the chance to maintain her misbehaving and overwhelming mana. Though she and her sister have the same huge amount of mana, her sister was more dangerous then hers.

This is quite fun.

[Present]

"Lucas, isn't there any way to stop us from absorbing Raven and Mui's power?" Athanasia asked me while stretching. The boat riding is already over and Antanasia is still asleep.

"You went on and on about becoming some great wizard, and now you don't feel like using magic?" I asks before talking a bite out of my cookies, carefully not to accidentally drop some crumbs on Antanasia's face.

"No, but Raven and Mui will disappear if that happens. You said they were made of mana from us." she said after she finished stretching.

"You think a holy beast is some kind of puppy just because you're treating it like a pet?" I said making her halt on her movements.

"Give it up. It's not a 'living' thing, it's merely something that 'exists'." I continued.

"So don't get too attached. In the end there won't be a single speck of dust left anyways..." I said and quickly move my head to dodge the incoming pillow from her.

"You dodged it?! Did you really think that would hurt?!" Athanasia shouted making me look back at Antanasia who's still sleeping peacefully.

Don't wake your sister up.

"Are you mad?" I ask monotonously before I dodge another pillow from the Princess.

"You are mad." I pointed out.

"I can see why it's upsetting, but I didn't say anything wrong." I said looking at her boredly.

"It's inevitable, you'll have nothing but regrets if you get attached..."

"Get off your high horse!" Athanasia shouted as I block the pillow with my arm.

"Antanasia's still asleep." I quietly said.

"Sure, I'm an idiot so I got attached to a nonliving lump of mana and I don't want it to disappear! Happy now?!" she said and continuously hit me with a pillow.

"But why can't you just be a bit more sensitive? Is this the best attitude you've got?" she added. I move my right leg and trip her, holding her wrist for her not to fall too harshly.