Chapter 10: Dragonshy

Start from the beginning

As you walked to the Golden Oak Library, you looked up at the sky and saw giant smoke in the sky which is coming from an mountain.

P/N: 'So Dragonshy is happening now and that means we got a dragon to evict.' You thought as you walked through town.

You were at the library along with the Mane 6 as Twilight explained that the smoke in the sky is not from an fire but rather, a dragon."

Applejack: "What in the name of all things cinnamon-swirled is a full grown dragon doing here in Equestria?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Sleeping." She simply answered which confused the other girls. "According to Princess Celestia, he's taking a nap and his snoring is what's causing all this smoke."

Pinkie Pie: "Smoking in his sleep? He should really see a doctor because that doesn't sound healthy at all."

Rarity: "Well at least he's not snoring fire. What are we meant to do about it?"

Rainbow Dash: "That's easy! We give him the boot outta here!" She said and flew up and began to punch and kick the air. "Take this! And that!" She said and proceeded to try and tackle the wooden bust of a horse but Twilight used her magic to move it out of the way which made Rainbow Dash tackle into the bookcase.

P/N: "Great idea Rainbow Dash, let's go all the way to the dragon, punch and kick at him and I'm sure he will leave and NOT try to roast us alive." You said sarcastically which made the Mane 6 shiver.

Twilight Sparkle: "P/N is right. We need to encourage the dragon to take a nap somewhere else. Princess Celesta has given us this mission and we must not fail. If we do then Equestria will be covered in smoke for the next one hundred years."

P/N: "So basically...we got to save Equestria again?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Right so everypony, I need you to gather supplies quickly. We've got a long journey ahead of us. Let's meet back here in less than an hour."

P/N: "You heard her girls! The fate of Equestria is in our hooves! Do we have what it takes?" You say which motivates the girls...well all except one of them.

The Girls (minus Fluttershy): "Yeah!"

P/N: "Then let's go save Equestria again!" You said and the girls minus Fluttershy run out of the library to get their supplies while you saw Fluttershy looking nervous so you went up to her. "Everything will be alright Fluttershy, I won't let anything happen to you." You reassure her which makes Fluttershy smile a litte, despite the lingering doubt she felt.

After preparing yourselves, you and the Mane 6 stood on the road that leads to the mountain where the dragon is sleeping. At the very top of the mountain, you could all hear the loud snores of the dragons.

Applejack: "Whoa! And I thought Big Mac's snorin' was a waker-upper!" She commented.

Fluttershy: "I-It's so high!" She squealed in fear.

Rainbow Dash: "Well it is a mountain." She said in a tone meant for the phase "duh" as she spreads her wings out. "I'm gonna fly up and check it out." She said and was about to take off when you grabbed her tail.

P/N: "Hold it Dash." You brought her down. "I think it's best if we went together."

Rainbow Dash: "Oh all right." She pouted.

You and the Mane 6 began going up the mountain.

Rarity: "I hear the only thing that sparkles more than a dragon's scales are the jewels they use to build their nests. Ooo, if I can play my cards right, I might be able to convince him to part with a few!" She said excitedly.