Chapter 1

Guren groaned as he slowly sat up and looked around. He noticed he was on Quarton and the Tenkai wolf and Flame phoenix were laying by him. Guren quickly jumped up to check on them.

Bravenwolf: "Hey, are you two okay?"

The two tiredly looked towards him. He sensed that two two were tired. He wanted to help his greatest allies and friends. Suddenly both the Tenkai wolf and Flame phoenix glowed an orange color before shrinking into energy that entered him. Bravenwolf shuddered but sighed in relief that the two were okay, they just needed rest.

Bravenwolf then decided to start looking to see what happened and where everyone else was. He soon reached the top of a mountain and saw Vilius' castle. He saw a group of corekai outside the castle when a wall on the castle exploded. He saw two figures jump from the smoke, only to be surprised when he saw Tributon and... himself? Has he somehow gone back in time?

Bravenwolf shook himself out of his thoughts and watched as his past self and friend disappear, leaving the planet.

Bravenwolf decided to start looking around and see what he could do.

-The next day-

Bravenwolf was wondering around, wearing a cloak when he saw some Corekai heading towards a canyon, and he quickly remembered what would be happening today.

He made is way there and hid along the rock face as he watched the Corekai and his past self and friend fight the Corrupted, Granox, and Sliger. We say Tributon about to be pinned and decided to act.

Before Sliger could act he was hit into a wall as Tributon looked up to his hero.

Tributon: "Thanks Bravenwolf, and what's with the color?"

Bravenwolf: "Sorry, not who you think I am, and I am pretty sure your friend could use some help."

So Bravenwolf charged and clashed against Granox, the past Bravenwolf looking on in wonder.

Bravenwolf: "Sorry Granox, but I think you and Sliger would like more of a challenge, don't you agree?"

Granox: "Two Bravenwolf? Am I seeing things?"

Sliger: "No, I see him too, but that just means we have another knight to enjoy destroying."

They both charged Bravenwolf, who blocked their stricks with his sword and shield. He used his sword to push them both back and charges Granox, locking the axe wilder in place as their weapons clashed.

Granox: "Your different from the other one, more skilled. This will be fun!"

Bravenwolf ducked as Sliger slashed his claws of doom at his head. Bravenwolf jumped back.

Bravenwolf: "Trust me, you and the curropted haven't seen every thing I can do."

Bravenwolf jumped back and held his Tenkai sword in the air.

Bravenwolf: "Tenkai firestorm, go!"

A big ball a fire appeared above Bravenwolf, which he shot towards the two enemies and their corrupted army, destroying them all and sending the two back to Vilius' Fortress.

Bravenwolf sighed in relief and turned around, only to jump back to avoid a green energy blast.

Bravenwolf: "I was wondering when they'd show up."

He looked up to see two figures, one was green and held a spear, the other was yellow holding a three spickes shield and a chain saber. These were Valorn and Lydendor.

Valorn: "Who are you?"

Bravenwolf: "I am Bravenwolf."

Lydendor: "That's impossible, as he is Bravenwolf."

Lydendor pointed towards the red and white Bravenwolf.

Valorn: "Yeah, and how can we possibly trust you?"

Bravenwolf: "Didn't I just take out an army of Corrupted?"

Lydendor: "It could be a plan that Vilius has cooked up."

Bravenwolf chuckles a bit, causing the four other knights to stiffen.

Bravenwolf: "Trust me, I don't think you need to worry Chooki, Toxsa, Ceylan, Guren."

The knights were even more shocked then before.

Guren: "H-how do you know our names? Who are you?"

Bravenwolf: "I don't think I should tell you, as I don't know if it's a good idea, not that I don't trust you, it's just... something else. Oh, and be sure to meet up on earth, it'll help you all out much better."

Toxsa: "Pff, as if. Me and Lydendor are fine just the two of us."

Bravenwolf: "You may think that now, but trust me your much better as a team. Now if you'll excuse me."

Bravenwolf began jumping up the cliff side, and soon vanished from the other's sight. He made sure to watch the others look at the dragon cube and make sure the Corekai had taken it just to make sure everything was okay.

He knew Granox and Sliger would return, and they would tell Vilius about him. Bravenwolf had to be ready, he didn't know what could happen now that he had change today's events.

---------

That's the chapter. I hope you all enjoyed and be sure to leave any suggestions and criticism down in the comments.