𝕾𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌

This is a short little SFW chapter I decided to make

Rating: fluff (SFW)

Length: 300

GN!Reader POV
When you get home, you find him lying on the couch, feet almost hanging off the edge, the walls absolutely shuddering with unintelligible growling and distorted bass blasting from the big speaker on the bookshelf.  His expression is blank.  He is enjoying himself thoroughly. 

You come to kiss him hello and he pulls you onto his chest.  You curl up like a cat, dwarfed by his frame, and twirl a lock of his hair around your finger.  He clasps his hands on your hip in what appears to be a casual gesture, but you know if you were to try to get up his arms would form an immovable barrier. 

When the sound finally fades between songs, you take his phone, which he uses for nothing but music and texting you generally incomprehensible strings of emojis.  He sits up and watches you with mild interest. 

"I gotta show you a song."  

An eyebrow twitches. 

"You probably won't like it.  But I'm gonna show you anyway."  You queue up something short, fast, and catchy that has been on repeat in your head and in your car all week.  You watch him for a reaction, bobbing your head subconsciously. 

His mismatched eyes scan your face, his expression inscrutable.  It's like he's trying to make sense of you. 

"It's good," you insist.  You don't think he believes you.   

When the song ends, he lifts one enormous finger and makes a spinning gesture. 

You're taken aback.  "You want me to play it again?" 

He puts his hand down. 

You play it again, and he watches you.  Towards the end of the song, he lays back down, one arm cocked behind his head.  When it ends, he makes the repeat gesture again. 

You grin.  "Yeah, me too."