𝕾𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖑𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖂𝖆𝖗

Halloween night, 2021. The people of Haddonfield are dead set on killing the Boogeyman. You, not so much. When the dust settles, you are the only one left, wearing handcuffs and a short skirt. Whatever will he do with you? Takes place smack in the middle of the third act of Halloween Kills.

Rating: Explicit/NSFW

Length: 1.9k

CW:  dubcon, fingering, vaginal sex, blood kink, marking, light bondage, mild gore, murder, someone (you lol) gets arrested

AFAB! Reader POV

Halloween in Haddonfield brought out the worst of mob mentality every year, but this night had been unprecedented

You were swept along in the crowd that rushed to Field Street, armed with baseball bats and delusions of grandeur. You didn't have a weapon. Someone tried to hand you a tire iron, which you accepted and then dropped as inconspicuously as possible. Awash in the panic, you watch the townsfolk set up a sort of perimeter with their cars and their chaos.

"Everyone watch for Karen!" someone calls. "Watch for Karen, she'll lead him here!"

This is madness. There are uniformed officers in the crowd, guns drawn. Everyone you know – the librarian, the grocery store clerk, the high school biology teacher – is eyeball-deep in bloodlust.

"This isn't right," you say, almost to yourself. "This is wrong, he's just a man."

"Just a man?" scoffs the crossing guard next to you, holding a two by four instead of a stop sign. "He's a monster."

"You don't have to be here," says a police officer. "Go hide in your house if you don't want to be a part of it."

"Here she comes!" someone yells.

The crowd grows instantly, eerily silent.

Karen Nelson sprints out of an alleyway, holding Michael's mask in her fist. How the hell did she get a hold of that? "He's coming," she says breathlessly, "he's right behind me." She drops the mask in the middle of the street and veers off to the left.

Three heartbeats later, there he is, looming out of the shadows like he's made from them. He is huge, a hulking shape of a man. The headlights of the cars around you burn to life and he stops, taking in the scene. You can't tear your eyes from his face, caked in blood, half the flesh raw and pink with fresh burns, his dead eye gleaming like a pearl in the yellow light. He is grizzled, his visage marked by scars and the trauma of a long, brutal life. He is striking. He is an apex predator in his element. He regards the vigilantes of Haddonfield without fear or surprise. The knot in your stomach tightens. Something terrible is going to happen.

"Hey Michael, it's Halloween," Officer Brackett says, his thick finger heavy on the trigger of his service revolver. "Everyone's entitled to one good scare."

"Stop!" You find your voice and almost immediately lose it again as everyone looks at you, including the Boogeyman. "Stop. We can't do this. He's a person – we're all just people – we can't do this!"

Someone grabs your arm. You hear the snick of handcuffs and feel cold steel around your wrist. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," you say, meeting the eyes of the police officer taking hold of your other arm and cuffing it behind your back. "What are you doing?"

"You're disturbing the peace," he says as he pulls you to the squad car a few feet away. "Cool off in here, you'll be safe."

"This is fucking ridiculous!" you shout. He pushes you into the backseat. "You can't do this!  We're not animals!" The crowd returns their attention to Michael as the car door swings shut in your face. But Michael's attention is focused on you. His stare is scalding. A thrill shoots all the way down your center. Those eyes....