the break up.8

LOL

Slay

WARNINGS:angsty

_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡

He asked me about it. Well, actually he said "hey uhm, why did..you cut?" He said. I glanced at him and back away from him. "I.." I wanted to lie. But that would make it worse. "I..I cut because.. you..did." I said trying not to cry. Why am I such a crybaby? (Me fr fr)I asked myself mentally.  "Oh." He said. That's all he said he didn't say anything else. I felt bad now. "I'm sorry"  I said. I looked up so I wouldn't cry. I put purrito down and went to my room. I closed the door behind me. I didn't lock it. I stayed in there for a while. I think fry started crying or something. He left shortly after.i felt so bad. It was my fault. Why did I cut? I would ask myself over and over.i cried myself to sleep.

                          THE NEXT DAY
_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_

It's good fryboy has shit memory. I woke up to a call from him. I answered it. "Hey love are you coming to work tonight?" He asked. "Yep" I said laying in bed trying to wake up. "Okay I'll pick you up later" he told me. I shoke my head yes and he hung up. I honestly forgot about last night. I got up and got dressed and whatever.  I sat in bed with purrito and watched (y/c). He came over later and I slid my boots on. I grabbed my bag and got into his car. We headed to work I went to the makeup trailer. I got my makeup done. We did scares and stuff and after work fryboy dropped me off.(to lazy to write tbh)

                      After work
_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_
(Bouta get real sad.)

Fryboy asked me to drop him off some snacks and chocolates. I got up and slid some shoes on. I grabbed my keys and told him I'd be there soon. I went to the store and got him chips,and a drink. And of course some chocolate.  I arrived at his doorstep and knocked. He answered and said "I want to break up" he said. I thought he was joking.  So I laughed a little. But he repeated it. The smile dropped. "But I love you" I said trying not to cry. "Well I dont." He said. It broke my heart "y-your joking right?"I said trying not to sob. "No I don't like you anymore. I've lost feelings." He said. I turned around and left and started to cry. I put the bag of snacks in my car passenger seat and drove away while crying. My eyes got blurry from crying I tried to wipe them but I got in a car wreck. (Didn't expect this did you?)I was bleeding and concussed. Some people called 911. Fryboy called me on the phone but I didn't answer. I couldn't.  I woke up in a hospital. Fryboy was crying next to me. I couldn't remember anything. As I woke up more I remembered.  Why was he here? I asked myself. "F-fry?" I said. He looked up at me. "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that prank I'm so sorry I know you probably won't forgive me but I'm so so sorry I never meant for this to happen." He said. "What-what prank?" I asked him."I didn't actually wanna break up it was a prank I'm so sorry." He told me.

Tbc.

_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡

I gtg to bed  lol

583 words