Chapter 5

Hot shot was very excited he loved being on earth. He enjoyed playing with his friends and being with his family. "Everyone Quickshadow and I have some big news," Heatwave said.

"What is it?" Hot shot asked.

"What is going on?" Travis asked.

"We're going to to have a baby," Quickshadow.

"Congratulations." the adults said.

"A baby?" Hot shot asked. "Does this mean I am going to be a big brother?" he asked.

"Yes," Heatwave said.

"I always wanted a brother or sister," Hot shot said.

"We know Hot shot we know," Heatwave said.

"Am I going to get a brother or sister?" Hot shot asked.

"Don't know yet, but it will be six months until the baby comes plenty of time to get ready," Heatwave said.

Hot shot was very excited about this he went to tell his friends. "Hey guys I have some big news," Hot shot said.

"What is it?" Wedge asked.

"What is going on?" Hoist asked.

"What's up?" Whirl asked.

"You seem quite excited about it," Medix said.

"My mummy is going to have a baby," Hot shot said.

"Wow," his friends said.

"I am going to be a big brother," Hot shot said.

"That is so cool," Hoist said.

"It sure is," Whirl said.

"I agree," Medix said.

"Yeah," Wedge said.

"I am so looking forward to it," Hot shot said.

Then one of Wedge's older brothers came up. "Hi Wedge what is going on over here, you guys seem pretty excited about something," Heavyload said.

"Hot shot told us his mom is going to have a baby he is going to be a big brother," Wedge said.

"That's great," Heavyload said. "You know chances are high that your new brother or sister is going to look up to you, because you are older and can do things they can't so they may want to be just like you," he said. "Keep in mind when your brother or sister is born they are going to need lots of attention because they can't do anything for themselves," he said.

"They can't?" Hot shot asked.

"No, all babies can do for the first few months of life is eat sleep and cry, then around eight months old they will start crawling around and as they get older they will learn to stand up, walk and talk, it will be a while before they can play with you, but you can help your parents look after them," Heavyload said.

"Cool," Hot shot said.

Hot shot went home after that. "Do you think I will be able to help with my new brother or sister?" Hot shot asked.

"In some ways yes, you can help by feeding and looking for things the baby needs while we shop and keeping the baby entertained in a gentle way." Heatwave said.

"Okay," Hot shot said.

He was looking forward to being a big brother.

"Kids we have announcement to make today there is going to be a new addition to our family too I am having a baby too," Martha said.

"Yes," Levi said.

"You mean I am going to be a big sister?" Hannah asked.

"Yes," Levi said.

"It will be six months until the baby is born so plenty of time to get ready," Levi said.

"So my little sibling will be born about the time as Hot shot's?" Hannah asked.

"Yes," Levi said.

"Boy is this exciting or what," Heatwave said. "Two babies that will be born soon," he said.

Everyone was excited about the new future additions to the family. Heatwave and Quickshadow's future baby to the baby who was going to born to the Maxstons. It was all so exciting to say the least.