Chapter 3

Hannah Maxston had many friends she had her friend Hot shot who she lives with at the firehouse with her family and other rescue workers. She is friends with his friends. She was friends with Noah and Diantha who lived in town with her before Hot shot and his family and crew arrived. Hot shot's best friend was Wedge, Noah's best friend was Tony and Diantha's best friend was Molly. However unlike her friends Hannah didn't have a best friend. But all of that was about to change.

It had a been a couple of weeks since school started and Hannah and Hot shot were looking forward to what they might learn on Monday.

A new family moved in they were humans who were colonists who were now allied with the Autobots and came to live in Leoville. Everyone was making them feel most welcome.

"Thank you all so much," the father said.

"Yes we really appreciate this, we are so glad to have many new neighbors who make us feel so welcome," the mother said.

They had three boys one was ten, the second was eight and the third was five. The third one was going to be in Hannah, and Hot shot's class. 

They all had named the father was Nightstar, the mother was Solarwind, the oldest boy was Thundercracker, the middle boy was Skywarp and the youngest boy was Starscream.

On Monday Ms. Dogwood came up front. "Everyone we have new student today his name is Starscream Staris he is from the Cybertronian colonies and he just moved to town let's make him feel welcome," Ms. Dogwood said.

"Hello Starscream," the class said.

"Hi," Starscream said. Starscream found his seat and sat down.

The class started and there was a lot to do. Starscream was sitting by himself looking lonely. Hannah noticed this and came over too him. "Hi," Hannah said. "I am Hannah Maxston, do you want to play with me, Starscream?" Hannah asked.

"You want me to play with you?" Starscream asked he sound surprised.

"Yes," Hannah said.

"I would love too," Starscream said.

The two of them went to the dress up corner and got the lab coats. Hannah was pretending to be a veterinarian and another vet and they were treating the stuffed animals. They were having a lot of fun.

Hannah and Starscream then moved on to the blocks and started to build together. They played together at recess and sat down together at lunch.

They played every single day together. They were very good friends. They in fact they were best friends. Hannah normally played with Starscream and Starscream normally played with her.

They played with each other's friends too.

Hannah and Starscream shared similar interests and they would talk together and have fun with their friends.

"You're my best friend Starscream," Hannah said.

"You're my best friend Hannah," Starscream said.

"You two can't be best friends," said Louie.

"Why not?" Hannah and Starscream asked.

"Because Hannah you are girl and Starscream you are a boy, plus boys shouldn't play with girls only sissies do that and Noah, Hot shot, Wedge, Medix and Hoist are sissies like Starscream because they play with girls too," Louie said.

"That is not true," Starscream said.

"Is too," Louie said.

"Is not!" Starscream said.

They kept arguing. "What is going on over here?" Ms. Dogwood asked.

"Starscream, Hot shot, Side swipe, Medix, Hoist, Wedge and Noah play with girls and that means they are sissies and Starscream says Hannah is his best friend can you tell them only boys can be friends with boys and have best friends who are boys," Louie said.

"Actually Louie your wrong," Ms. Dogwood said. "Boys and girls can be friends and play together there is nothing wrong with it and doesn't make a boy a sissy to play with girls and a boy and girl can be best friends, you don't understand how the world works it sounds like," she said. "Now go sit in the corner," she said.

"Yes Ms. Dogwood," Louie said and went to the corner.

After that things were going to be just fine.