"But your schedule has still yet to change – hence why Penelope has been side-eyeing you for the past thirty minutes," Cedric pointed out.

"Percy hasn't gotten back to me," She stated slowly.

"Well, he's seated right over there," Adrienne gestured to the far table where those wearing scarlet and gold sat, eyes flickering mischievously before she was turning back, "you can go and ask him right now to change it."

"I could..." Rebecca trailed off, shifting her gaze towards her plate briefly before promptly clearing her throat.

"Of course, if you need help –"

The girl's eyes narrowed, shoulders going stiff, "I don't –"

"– then you'd have no problem just waltzing up to Weasley and asking ever so nicely for him to change it 'round," Adrienne insisted with a poorly-hidden smile.

"Fine," Rebecca uttered with a small huff, standing from her seat promptly, "I'll show you, no problem at all."

The blonde only hummed in acknowledgment, cocking up an eyebrow that only got the Ravenclaw more determined to set off towards the Gryffindor table – no matter how much she wanted to turn tail and escape the Great Hall instead. Both Adrienne and Cedric watched their friend silently step away from their sides, each of them immediately noticing the signs that she wanted to turn right back around. Her hands clasped nervously behind her back as she pulled at her fingers.

"You're sure this is a good idea?" Cedric asked quietly, intently watching the purposely slow steps Rebecca took towards the far table.

"Just another small step out of her comfort zone that she wouldn't have taken on her own," Adrienne nodded proudly, now smiling to herself, "sometimes you just gotta push her over the line to widen the box."

"So unaccompanied confrontation is the next step in your 'broadening horizons' scheme?" Lisa Mallory, one of Rebecca's dormmates chimed in suddenly from across the table, having been easily eavesdropping in on the duo.

Though, not that they minded, the pair only nodded, "think of it as a silent nudge in the right direction," The Gryffindor beamed, "now she'll have more guts to get what she wants for the next time."

"If your plan doesn't fail horribly this time," Cedric interjected, still watching as their friend finally made it up to the group of familiar Gryffindors.

Rebecca was honestly terrified to do something as simple as talking by herself, no safety net of her friends to fall back on – but because she had been practically challenged; her integrity doubted, she was conflicted to get it done. Still, she had made it up to the popularly known group, and stepped a bit passed them to get to the Head Boy. Not that their curious eyes didn't follow her anyways. Thankfully, she didn't have to speak up first, Oliver Wood catching her incoming figure much like the others and immediately slowing his speech to nothing before eyeing her oddly. When her gaze flickered to the teen at his side, Wood nudged Weasley with a bent elbow and gained the attention of the curly-haired redhead.

"Carrow?" Percy began slowly, him too looking at the girl in confusion, "everything alright?"

"I..." With a short breath, steeling herself from the inside out, Rebecca silently cleared her throat before focusing entirely on Percy to keep her wits, "I was hoping you could switch my patrol schedule..?"