The Teen Titans

The boulder flew at me with amazing speed. It hit me, sending me flying backwards. I crashed into the side of a building, causing the whole ground to shake. A man in a black spandex with a blue bat symbol on his chest helped me up. "Miss, are you alright?" he questioned, looking worried. "I'm fi-" I started to say until I spotted her. I saw Raven, fighting a giant clay monster. 

"Who is that?" I asked, whirling around. The man looked confused. "Who? Raven?" The man seemed to be worried that I might have hit my head or something. But that was all I needed to hear. I stood straighter and used my sand magic to slam the monster into the wall. 

That's right, I have powers. I can read minds, enter people dreams and control them, I can make magic sand appear and use it to create things. I also have magic like Raven. Mine is more powerful than hers and Trigons, so I don't use it too much. But I can cast spells like Raven expect mine are yellow. 

 The titans whirled around to stare at me. I ignored them and slammed the monster onto the floor. "Hasn't anyone ever taught you? It's rude to throw people into buildings" I said coldly . I wasn't actually made about him throwing me into the building. I was mad because he could have hurt Raven. That infuriated me beyond belief. 

I tied it to the ground with two poles. It struggled for a bit before lying on the ground in defeat. That's right  I thought you've been defeated, chew on that. The titans stared at me, mouths agape.  "How did you do that?" The man who helped me up asked, staring at me with wonder.

"There's only one person who could have done that" Raven interrupted. She pulled down her hood. she was smiling but she had tears in her eyes. "Atalanta" she cried as she threw her arms around me. "Oh Raven, I missed you so much" I told her. "I missed you more" she whispered, still hugging me. I pulled her closer. Finally. Together Again.