Am I Red?

"I don't want to go out today" was my first thought as I opened my eyes at 8am, and two feelings rushed through me. A massive urge to puke, and bewilderment at the memories of last night.
I met Jungkook at the club. The finest, sexiest bulk of muscles and veins I had ever seen. The first thing I noticed were his eyes; like those of a predator, watching keenly for its prey. There was no "love at first sight". Rather, a pleasurable chill of lust ran down my spine and as I looked at Jungkook in the multicolored lights of the dance floor, I knew he felt the same. I know not where the courage came from, but I walked up to him and asked for a dance. The moment he held my waist, I pressed my lips to his neck. I heard him moan softly against my ear and I suddenly found my hands under his black, gothic, T-shirt. I don't know if it was the heat of so many bodies dancing, but I felt my body temperature rise. He whispered "how about we go to my place?" and Good Lord!!!! His voice almost sent me over the edge. I nodded immediately and we stepped out into the chill of the night. His apartment was a few blocks away, and during the short walk, none of us said a word to the other. The air was thick with sexual tension and I couldn't wait to explore it.
We started kissing as soon as he shut his door behind us. I had never been so horny and lustful towards a man, not even my boyfriend of 3 years. I heard him unbuckle his belt and we took a pause to pull off our clothes. I went down on my knees and he thrust his eager, already so hard, member in my mouth. I started choking after few thrusts and he chucked dangerously. My eyes started watering and my jaws started to ache, but I couldn't stop it. I reached down and started stimulating myself but I was already so wet that the sloppy sounds of my hands working against my clit could be heard bouncing off the walls. When he finally had enough, he pulled me up and laid me on the bed. Then he dropped down on his back beside me and beckoned to me to get on top of him. I secretly loved the fact that he didn't have to say anything to get me to do his bidding. I climbed on top of him and he suddenly held my waist and turned me 180 degrees, so he was looking at my back and I was staring at his white feet. He suddenly reached down with his hands and grabbed my knees from underneath, pinning them up, and lifting my butt a little way from his waist. Without warning, he plunged into me and I let out a throaty gasp. He stopped moving; our members fused together. He then let out a guttural grunt and started thrusting in me very fast. I reached down again and rubbed three fingers against my clit furiously. Within few minutes, I had a body shaking orgasm, but my mysterious partner wasn't ready to cum. He slowed down and came to a halt and I slid away from his body. He made me lie on my back and when he looked at me, I saw a dangerous glint of lust in his eyes that almost made me lose my mind. He set the head of his cock against my throbbing entrance, and asked in his sexy voice "my name is Jungkook, and I will call you Red." I quickly figured that he named me after the color of the slutty dress my best friend forced me to put on that evening. I wanted to say his name, and it came out like "JungKOOOOOKKKKKK"; because he had suddenly plunged into me again, without any prior warning. Slow, sweet thrusts unlike the ones we started with, and after few thrusts, I felt his body vibrate. I looked up for the first time since he entered me missionary style, and I saw him; sweaty, veins popping, bottom lip between his clenched teeth and eyes as dangerously focused as ever. His long necklace dangled from his neck, between my breasts, and the cold metal of the cross pendant made me shiver. "Come for me, Red", he said and I felt myself come undone. He groaned at the sight and I felt spurts of hot cum inside me as he orgasmed. We both took a shower after that and slept on the bed, cuddled up in post-sex tiredness.
Fast forward to this morning, I looked beside me and saw that he was already awake. "Good morning Jungkook", I said to him. In response, he licked his lips and fixed his eyes on my naked breasts. He moves his lips towards my puckered nipples and drew them in his mouth. I instantly felt aroused. "It's about to go down again", I thought, as I made a mental note to call in sick today. Lust has completely consumed me, and I don't regret a moment of it!