Chapter 4.5

Inside sit Cyno and a meal. I realized with him being here meant one thing, I'm inside another one of those dreams...

Cyno greets me and asks if I could sit and he'd serve me and take my stuff off my shoulders. I agreed but felt reluctant, "Cyno did you see the huge tumor outside ARENT you concerned?"

"Tigh, you must have hit your head! There's no tumor outside," Cyno walks to the door and I push myself infront of him.

"Don't!" I yell, pressing my body on the door, "I don't want to lose you!"

"Tigh, there's nothing out there! I promise."

He's right...this is a dream. So I bet it's gone.

"You're right, I'm probably am just seeing things. It's been a long day," I smile.

"Ok well move and we will prove it too," he replies with a chuckle.

"Fine..."

He opens the door and all I see is a raging sea of death.

"See it's fine."

It for sure is not...but I think it's a portal door.

"Sure. It's beautiful...I think I will be going outside to  get some beautiful fresh air," I smile.

I leave through the door and see the sky darkening.

The tumor rages and wilts all the grass and the rot has spread through the entirety of the tree. I touch the roots, "I'll save you. I'd be a bad person if I failed at that."

I scout the terrain of death and find a small wood carved bow...not much help without arrows...

Monsters started leaking into the area and I hopped to. I climbed the tree foundation and collected branches. At the top I found rotted eggs and took their shells to sharpen. Getting a survival knife and rope I tied the shells to the branches that I cut down to a manageable arrow and sharpened the egg shell.

Taking the bow and make-shift arrows I aimed for the head of a hillichurl. The arrow strikes the mask and cracks it in half and the hillichurl hollers, smacking its bat on the ground.

I hug the tree and grab another arrow.

Once again, I aim for its head and it goes out without a hitch.  I hop up on the branch and scout once more before deciding that the withering is weaker than originally anticipated due to it trying to expand. I slide down the tree and slip into the quaint house.

"Cyno, I feel much better thank you!" I said cheerfully, eyes closed with a smile ear to ear.

"..."

There was no response, and when I opened my eyes I realized that all that was inside was rotted wood and dilapidation everywhere.

"I guess I was just lucky to see them...we'll meet again soon! But right now I have to save the forest."

A flare of pain shoots throughout my chest.

Shit! I wasn't paying attention! I must have got hit with Withering spores.

I grab at my bag for a healing balm infused with dendro but another shooting pain hits me.

Another spore?

This time an arrow is sticking out of my arm.

More have arrived...and I have no real survival equipment! Someone help me!!!

———

"Tighnari. Tighnari! TIGHNARI!"

Someone is here? How's that possible? Who would know about my leaving?

I squint as my eyes slowly open. A small girl was peering down at me.

"Tighnari, I know you don't know me, but I'm here to help. When you awaken you will be granted a glimpse of what a god sees. Use it for good. And nothing will come to harm you," she warned grasping my hand, "Now return. May Irminsul guide you."

—-

A.N.

HI GUYS PLEASE CHECK THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BOOK IF IT WASNT CLEAR FROM THE PREIVOUS .5 CHAPTER THIS STORY MAY NOT BE SOMETHING YOU ARE INTERESTED IN! IF YOU WANT SOMETHING

A. MORE SMUTTY
B. MORE REALISTIC
C. JUST WANT ANOTHER THINK THAT I WRITE TO READ

THEN CONSIDER MY OTHER GENSHIN AU

SWITCH OFF

K

BYE

💚💜