Surprise (FINAL PART ) 🦋

I was completely dragged into a room. " This for biting my lip last night and throwing on that couch instead of bed " he growled pulling me closer and fused hisxlips with mine tasting thst cherry lip gloss and locking the door with the other hand.

I ran my hand through his hair and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. The let his tongue dance inside my mouth. I moaned under and surrendered to him completely.

He moved his plumply lip from my lips to my nape and I teletext my head giving him more space to occupy. He neatly painted my skin with those purple reddish marks.

Meanwhile my hands were busy undressing him. He lifted me up in a bridal style. His pants were slipping form his thick thighs and sat on the bed settling me on his lap and pulled me closer to his hardening bones growing inside his wet boxers.

He mercilessly ripped my lingerie and panties. He started to teasecmy bosoms with his sinfully skillful tongue.  My hands were glued to his abs and biceps.

Him teasing and aucking my teddies made my nails dig into his biceps. He lifted his body waiting for me to pull out the hem of the boxers surrounding his waist.

His bare lower body touched, my womanhood and I was already moaning with the warmth spreading across my body with each and every heavenly touch of his.

" This bitch is really needy " he spanked my ass. He pushed me making me fall on the bed with my legs curled around his waist.

As my legs were already open, he slightly managed my clit and pushed his fingers inside me. May be his hands are small and they cast an enchanting spell on me with every touch.

Him moving faster made me moan out loud. He pulled out his fingers and licked them neat. He hovered me upside down gripping my waist gluing to the mattress and dug his tongue inside me showing the way all the way touching the warm walls and clit.

Meanwhile I was busy squeezing his balls and sucking his cock and bodding my head. We both moaned out loud. We were completely immense in the pleasure of oral sex. He began being rough on me.

"GENTLE" I screamed moaning like a slut. Hecswitchedchis position hovering  me putting his hands beside my face. This time his eyes contained lust,hunger. He didn't waste anytime.

He started kissing ne hungrily massaging my bosoms and slammed himself inside me harshly right from, the beginning. His hard, erect member hitting my womb everytime he pounds in me.

" JIMIN" I screamed curling my legs on his waist again making more noise. " Does that meancyou want more?" He asked with the evilish smirk drawing on his face grunting.

" Yes" I clenched the bedsheets.My chestcwas heaving up and down very fast because of his fast and deep thrusts. He helped me divert from pain kissing my lips with full of passion yet softly.  How can someone's kiss feel heavenly?"

I was close. Jimin reached his high and slowed down. His warm cream started to drip down me. Thankful to the birth control pills Joong insisted for me.

The room was completely filled with the moans and screams. He slipped next to me and asked " Why did we do now?" He asked panting wiping his sweat from his honey glistening body. " Proving you dominance Mr. Park?" I chuckled. 

" Shit!" He cursed. " We've a party to attend" he tickled my stomach. " Give me a dress " I asked him turning around my naked body. He threw a grey satin long dress on my face. It was too sexy. " Beautiful" I exclaimed.

I quickly cleaned myself and slipped into it. But my bruises were clearly seen. " Cover up bitch" he pinched my waist. I handed my concealer and brush to him. He did my make up and braided my hair into a twisted bun leaving so,e strands on my face and curled them lightly.

He dressed himself in an only decent velvet grey blazer with grey pants. His sense in accessories are hot . He added accessories of silver earrings and chain.

His glistening eyes,shimmering skin,rosy plump lips, exposed head with blonde hair. Too hard to resist. He looked like a white tiger ready to hunt.

We got into his car and started our drive.  We reached a mansion which was decorated with lights and flowers.  The parking lot was filled with BMW,Lamborghini, Bently,Audi etc.

Jimin parked his Porche inside and gave me his hand to hold. I took his hand and walked with him on my ballerina sharp pencil heels.

The room was filled with elite vibes. Everyone looked rich and posh bragging about their riches.

His friend from yesterday welcomed us.  He took my hand and kissed it. I instantly blushed in his act.  Jimin gave him a death glare. " Behave Kim Namjoon" he hissed.

His laugh exposed him cute little dimples .I also saw Kang hyun here casually drinking with people around us.

" Jimin " I called put his name. He hummed in response.  I pointed at Kang hyun and asked " What is he doing here?".  He wandered his eyes around and saw him and replied " Ah! Him...he was with us eversincecmy parents' demise. We are all one"

I was completely confused. " What do you mean buy that? " I asked him looking into his eyes. He turned towards the people and adjusted his blazer and told the answer proudly which made my mind space out. He smirking proudly with his answer

" WELCOME TO MAFIA"

THE END