" Bring your bad bitch out Chealsea" he smirked with his cocky eyebrow. "WHAT?!" I chuckled. He handed me a gun.  " I know you are a bad bitch. You won't let this gun to lose a bullet" he laughed.

I opened the barrel and checked the count of bullets and loaded it flipping around my index finger. " You can easily turn from counting stars in galaxy to counting bullets in a gun. Your duality amuses me. One time you are powerles and one time you let people to beg mercy from you" he said stroking my thigh and laughed coughing.

I slapped his hand and asked " What are we hunting?" I asked. " Demons " he said with a sad pout. " Are we demon hunters?" I asked him pinching his cheeks after his cute little sad pout. " More like Demon slayers" he answered me back whining.

" That's my favorite Anime" I squealed. " Bitch!shut it " he scrunched his nose and scoffed. The car was pulled over om a street corner of compact houses. I got out of the car and hid my gun under my pocket putting on my black shades.

" Follow me" hecordered walking briskly towards a construction site. I walked with an equal pace to match his speed. We followed a tall man with those long hands till 4th floor.This man is quiet tall than Jimin which made him raise his head to look into his eyes.

I found a large container of honey fell on the ground. I love to add honey to the desserts. Thinking of it made my mouth drool. I quickly wiped it and moved with them.

There was a man who was tied up to a pillar with ropes and he was bleeding his arm. Since it was night, I was unable to see his face.

That tall man released him when Jimin said " Set him free hyung". He panted and fell on his knees collapsing. I took some time to process what is going on around me.

I looked at him with utmost disgust. My anger raged into peak not for what he did to me but his toxicity to Jisoo. He was trying to stand up.

One complete spin and double kick on his face, that Chang in kissed the ground.  My heels were sharp enough to pierce through his skin and a bullet was easy to make a large hole through his skin but I wanted him to bear something more. So did my heels pierced through him deeply.

Chang in used Jisoo and me as if we were toys  but forgot I was an Annabelle to him. I was so raging on him that I didn't recognise Jimin and friend pulling me back. Their muscular body was unable to handle my wiggling body and rushing blood in my body.

The only punishment is he shouldn't be enjoying spoiling someone else's life." UNDRESS HIM" I commanded them freeing my body from their grip. They were hesitant.

So I went to do so. I bottle I found on the way gave a cruel idea giving honey a whole new purpose. I tied him to the pillar in his helpless position and a fewwr cuts on his dick. He was screaming in pain.

" Hurts..doesn't it?" I hissed. I poured honey on his dick and balls applying the extra on his naked thighs and poured the rest in his mouth.  Let him vomit and poop there and die in fowls.

Jimin and his friend were completely shook knowing my cruel idea. " BITCH!!" both screamed in a sync. I smirked at them. We heard the creeking sounds of rodents running towards him biting his balls and spilling his blood down him.

" Turn back and head home " I snapped and walked out with sassy bouncy walk. I took the car keys and started to drive back my  home. Jimjn left his jawxhang open in air on my act.

" Once a baddie, always a baddie" I said biting his lower lip on the empty road and closed his mouth with my index finger.

He spent his night at my place.

* next day*

I quickly got dressed and gave Jimin a shirt to put on for today. That satin navy blue shirt. We reached our bus. I found Bo Young waiting for me and what surprised me is Jimin planting a kiss on her forehead.

" He is my oppa" she said grinning at him. " So you are that that face behind the mask and screen"  I gasped and laughed. We reached our college.

I saw Seojoon sunbae and Min Young sunbae sitting on the couch. She saw me coming and ran towards me. She pulled me into her embrace and cried on my shoulder with guilt.

" Thank you " she spoke shakily. I coaxed her rubbing her back. She nodded. Seo joon sunbae smiled and nodded.  Our classes for today have come to an end.

We went back to cafeteria to feed something to my growling stomach. I treated myself with a fruit juice and he ordered an Iced amèricano. We gossiped on many things happening around us.

In the mean time, James came with his girlfriend Karina. James gave a high five to him and joined us. " So ,you name wasn't worth it?" He laughed hitting Jimin's shoulders.

" Nah Mate!" I laughed. " Hae soo, you're too smart" he winked. We spent 15 minutes chatting. " Ok gotta go" Jimin said pulling my wrists.

We hopped into his car ( he has his grandpa's car rn) and drove 5o his place. Damn! He owns a whole mansion. My eyes were feasting the beauty of each corner in his mansion until he pulled me inside.

*THE FINAL HAS ARRIVED DARLINGS*

* GET READY FOR THE "SURPRISE" *