dami bear 🙄
since you think you can sneak out
ima sneak out that ass

me
ayooo?
this nigga incest

dami bear 🙄
pause..
😭
read

i laughed and clicked my phone off, and paid attention to what was going on. ever since i had gotten here i felt some eyes on me but i aint pay attention.

i looked over to where i sensed they were coming from. "oh shit. what's up?" i asked dapping the boy up.

he was finer than a motherfucker. i was trying not to fold but like, damn. he was a lightskin boy, curly hair, and dressed nicely.

"cmon des." darrian said grabbing for me to get up. "why? what's up?" i asked confused. "we finna hotbox my room." he said grabbing the tray.

i could still feel the eyes of the boy on me, but oh well. i sat down on his bed and waited for darrian to come back because everyone else was in here.

he came back eating two tiny bags of doritos and had a koolaid jammer. "who rolling up?" the lightskin boy asked. i acted like i was doing something and somebody said, "desi LOVES rolling blunts." darrian said licking his fingers.

i sighed and began to make one. i grinded up the weed and started to stuff the paper. once i was done with that i started wrapping it up and licked it seal. to make sure it was sealed i hovered the lighter over it to keep it there.

"yooo. you fixed that shit up nicelyy." the lightskin boy said. "one of my specialties i guess." i shrugged lowkey blushing.

he looked down and was smiling hard. he shook his head and looked up at darrian lighting the blunt. "whats the rotation?" i asked.

"its finna be me, dd, notti, you." he said pointing in order. "why me last brooooo." i said getting irritated and impatient. "on some real shit why shorty last ddot?" dd said backing me up.

"HERE." darrian said getting annoyed. i grabbed the blunt and inhaled. they was talking shit about how long i was inhaling. i lifted my head up and exhaled.

after me, i passed it to dd and he closed his eyes and inhaled. he pulled me in front of his face and signaled for me to open my mouth.

he blew the smoke in my mouth and was slightly coughing. i let it sit there and then, i blew the smoke out my mouth and was coughing with him. lowkey was shocked.

"thats my cousin, quit playing." darrian said getting serious and mugging dd. i was laughing hard and then started coughing again. dd was cracking up with me.

"fuck up ddot." ethan said exhaling the smoke. "nah. he tryna fuck wit my sis when they both high." darrian said clearly upset.

i rolled my eyes and grabbed the blunt to skip his turn. i took a long ass inhale and blew the smoke in darrian face out of spite. he coughed and was pissed as fuck. i laughed and coughed.

"alright this shit hotboxed enough." he said snatching the blunt and deading it. i sighed and played with my fingers. "so what you on." dd said smirking.

"you already know what im on, baby." i said laying my hand on his chest. "AW NAHHH. THEY HORNY WHEN THEY FADED." ethan said scared, and pointing.

darrian sighed, and he opened the windows in his room and fanned his hand to get the smoke out. "man, im bout hungrier than a motherfucker." he said. the group all looked at each other and busted out laughing.

"nothing new ddot." dd laughed. i was rocking back and forth gasping for air.
"man, and thats why jay getting me some mcdonalds." he said smacking his teeth together. i stopped laughing and spoke up, "hollon why cant jay get me some too?" i frowned.

now the group was trying to cheer me up from crying. "that is really fucked up ddot." ethan said hugging me, feeding into my nonsense. "i'll beat yo ass if you do that shit again to desi." dd added. i wiped my tears and laughed.

"how you know jay?" dd asked me. "him and my brother was close growing up." i explained. "what you mean? what happened?" he asked confused. "once upon a time, they went to school together, and then a bitch came along, they fought, now they cool, but not like they were." i explained more.

they all looked at me surprised but i just shrugged. "open this door lil nigga" i heard on the other side of darrian's door. i jumped because i could already tell who it was.

"desi, stop playing wit me." damiir said in a heavy accent. i frowned and hid behind dd as a joke. "yo why you scared of dami." dd asked me laughing. "cause that nigga beats my ass when i dont listen." i said getting hungry.

"ay ddot come on." i listened in to a different voice. "whats up miir." i heard the voice say. that gotta be jay. "how you know dami?" dd asked me. i scrunched up my face at him shocked. "nigga you on some real shit?" i asked him hoping he was joking.

he looked at me like deadass. darrian and ethan looked at him and laughed. "DESI. i'ma kill yo annoying ass."damiir yelled. "leave lil girl alone." jay said clearly annoyed.

i heard silence and sighed letting out relief. "so.." dd asked still confused. "nigga he my brother." i said annoyed.

"you really aint know that?" ethan asked, laughing. "nah. i never seen shorty in ma life." dd added laughing. i mugged him and left out of the room higher than a motherfucker.

i looked through the fridge of darrians mom's crib. "got some cheese, bread, and ketchup..." i mumbled. "AH! got yo bitch ass, desi." damiir yelled grabbing my hair. i screamed and jerked my body forward.

"leave me the fuck alone." i stuttered/mumbled. "are you high?" he grabbed me looking at my eyes. i turned my head and continued making my cheese and ketchup sandwich.

"hell nahh. i'ma stop fucking with you. bye des." damiir said and pinched my cheeks. last time he caught me high, i shot him in the foot... by accident. he had a ski mask on and was fucking wit me like the opps.

i'm very trigger-happy so he needed to shut the fuck up. thought my "toy gun" was fake. pussy nigga.

✮✮✮

"i'm so bored darrian." i said laying all over him. he rubbed his hand on my head and shook his head. i sat up and took another bite of my cheese and ketchup sandwich.

"lets play truth or dare." ethan smiled "OOH! yeah!" i said clapping my hands like a child. "we too grown for that." darrian rolled his eyes. "i'll go." ethan added. "okay, des, truth or dare?" he asked me.
☆彡

𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃.

REVISED.
2 JAN. 2023

1421 words.