"I don't know" I sighed, feeling defeated as I tried to think of the word to describe our relationship. "Ever since Padfoots birthday, we've just been closer and getting to know each other more"

"Because you fuc-"

"When are you asking her out?" Remus asked, interrupting Padfoot and his low hoarse laughter. He was the number one supporter between Scarlett and I. "You know she'll say yes"

"Will she?" I scoffed. "Scarlett is unpredictable -and what if she likes what we have now? I don't want to ruin things"

"I saw her eyeing Nott" Peter said.

"She was eyeing him the other day, 'member James?" Sirius lazily asked.

"Yeah" I whispered, furrowing my brows at Peter's words. I hadn't really put much thought about Scarlett and Nott because, well she only glanced at him once. But now I felt my stomach drop at the thought of her cozying up to him.

"We have time" Frank muttered. "We're young and we've got many years ahead of us"

"Think we'll all be friends?" Padfoot asked with curiosity.

"More like family" Peter spoke, the room falling silent.

"You lads ever wonder about Xavier?" I silently asked, hoping they hadn't fallen asleep.

"What do you mean?" Frank softly responded.

"If he left willing or if someone..." I trailed off, staring at the dark ceiling. I needed to hear the reassurance and I know it sounds crazy because I barely knew the lad, but if it could happen to him then it could happen to Scarlett.

"Go to sleep mate, these are not your problems" Peter grumbled, making me roll my eyes.

"There could be a kidnapper on the loose" I argued.

"Who would want to kidnap your high maintenance arse?" Sirius lazily giggled to himself.

"Oh, I need hair gel!! I need three ply toliet paper not-"

"Fucking hell, Moony I thought you were asleep" I groaned, when he started to egg on Padfoot.

"I woke up when I heard your stupid question, everything is okay just go to sleep" He quickly reassured. "Princess"

"Prick" I muttered back, turning on my side with a small smile. Despite his insult, he still gave me the reassurance I needed to sleep.

"Lily looks pretty good today" I mumbled as she walked past us to sit with Alice and Mary at breakfast.

"You need rehab from that girl, I swear" Sirius said.

"What? She looks good! Can you blame me? She's hot" I quickly argued.

"Why am I so tired?" Remus muttered, closing his eyes slowly.

"Because Prongs and Longbottom wouldn't keep their bloody mouths shut" Padfoot muttered under his breath.

"I'm surprised an ass isn't you're animagus" I said, casually eating my hotcakes.

"You'd like that you sicko"

"Guys, It's eight in the bloody morning" Peter sighed.

"Too much ass talk and the day barely has begun" Remus chuckled, rubbing his eyes.

"Who's talking about ass?" Scarlett said, sitting in between Wormtail and I. She was wearing a pair of sunglasses and her hair in a slick back ponytail with her tie barely done. Her white shirt was a bit sheer that you could tell she was wearing a pink bra, but I quickly looked away, darting my eyes to her necklace that had her name, laid perfectly on her neck. I hadn't known Scarlett as long as most people here, but I knew her well enough and yet she always managed to make my breath hitch and my heart race faster than usual. She turned her head to me with a big bright smile as I quickly composed myself. "Morning"