"Oh look, there's my mother smirking at me" Wednesday says, flatly. "They've been looking for any excuse to send me here. It's all apart of their nefarious, yet completely obvious plan"

"Plan for what?" Primrose asked, confused as Enid smiles excitedly.

"To turn me into a version of themselves" She says, darkly.

"Interesting"

"Well in that case, perhaps you can clear something up" Enid says as the three continue walking.

"Rumors have been swirling around that you killed a kid at your old school" She continued.

"With piranhas" Primrose quickly added.

"And your parents pulled a few strings to get you off" Edin continued.

"Actually, it was two kids, but who's counting" Wednesday says, continuing to walk. Enid's eyes widened slightly and Primrose shrugged before following after the girl.

They opened the doors to the quad stepping out.

"Welcome to the quad" Enid says, arms outstretched.

They stood at the edge of it, looking around at all the students chatting amongst their peers.

"It's a pentagon" Wednesday says, flatly. Primrose waved to her fellow classmates as they passed by.

"The whole snarky goth girl thing might have worked at normie school, but here things are different" Enid said, a tight lipped smile taking up her facial features.

Primrose nodded in agreement.

"Let me give you a wiki on Nevermore's social scene" Enid began, turning to walk with her hands behind her back. Primrose stuck by Wednesday's side as they walked.

"I'm not interested in participating in tribal adolescent cliches" Wednesday monotonously said.

"Quite the vocabulary you got there" Primrose mumbled, looking down. Primrose was quite smart but she wasn't that grammatically smart.

"Well, then use it to fill your obviously bottomless pit of desdain" Enid says, ignoring Primrose's comment.

"There are many flavors of outcasts here, but the four main cliques are fangs, furs, stoners, and scaled" Enid listed with her fingers.

"Over there, those are the fangs. AKA the vampires" Primrose says, gesturing to said group.
They turned towards the three girls as they heard what Primrose said.

"Some of them have literally been here for decades" Enid says, turning to continue walking followed by the two girls.

"That bunch of knuckleheads are furs, AKA werewolves. Like me" Enid says as the group howled towards us. Primrose giggled as she waved to them, who also waved back.

"Full moons get pretty loud around here. That's when furs like wolf out" Enid says.

"I suggest getting some noise-cancelling headphones. Trust me, it helps" Primrose offered.

Wednesday turned to look at the young fae, "And what are you?" She asked, flatly.

"I'm a Fae.... Or Fairie" Primrose says, smiling as she moves her hair so they could see her pointed ears. "I like to cover them with my hair" She says, shrugging.

"She has healing powers and Chlorokinesis" Edin said, excitedly.

"Which basically means I can manipulate plants"  Primrose explained with a shrug of her shoulders.

Wednesday simply turned back towards the quad not acknowledging the new information.

"I'm assuming scales are sirens?" Wednesday asked, staring at the group who were just casually talking to each other at the fountain.

"You catch on quick. That girl, Bianca Barclay, is the closest thing Nevermore has to royalty" Enid explained.

"Although her crowns been slipping lately" Enid mumbles.

"She used to date Xavier Thorpe" Enid says pointing to said boy.

"Our resident tortured artist" Primrose sighed as he turned around almost as if he had heard them talking about him.

"But they broke up at the beginning of the semester. Reason unknown" Enid says.

"Not for long. Enid's quite the gossip girl around here. She knows anyone and everyone's business" Primrose says, smirking at said girl.

"Fascinating"

"I know right! My blog is, like, the number one source for Nevermore's gossip" Enid says just as someone approached the three.

"Yo, Enid! You're not gonna believe the dirt I heard about your new roommate" Ajax Petropolus says.

"Uh oh" Primrose mumbled knowing he didn't know that said roommate was just hiding behind Enid.

"She eats human flesh. Totally chowed down on that kid she murdered. You better watch your back" Ajax says.

Prim stepping to the side so he could see her as she motioned her hand under her chin as a way to say 'shut up'. The boy looked at her and his brightened but was quickly changed into confusion.

Enid suddenly steps to the side to reveal the roommate he was just talking about. His face quickly contorts into shock as his eyes widened.

"Quite the contrary" Wednesday says as Primrose shook her head.

"I actually fillet the bodies of my victims then feed them to my menagerie of pets" she explained, in her usual monotone manner.

Enid chuckles, "Ajax, this is my new roommate, Wednesday" She introduced.

He looked at her wide eyed as she turned towards him, slowly.

"Woah. You're in black and white" He says in amazement. "Like a living instagram filter" He added making Primrose giggle but quickly hid it by coughing.

He looked at her with his boyish smirk. His heart fluttered a little, knowing he had made his crush giggle.

"Ignore him" Primrose says, shaking her head.

"Gorgons spend way to much time getting stoned" Enid says, slightly pushing him away making him walk away but not before winking at Primrose who playfully rolled her eyes.

"He's cute, but clueless" Primrose added.

"You know, it's a small school. There wasn't much online about you. You should really get insta, Snapchat and TikTok" Enid suggested, excitedly.

Wednesday just stared at her almost in an appalled way.

"I find social media to be a soul-sucking void of meaningless affirmation" She says, walking away.

"What does that even mean?" Primrose whispered to Enid who furrowed her eyebrows and shrugged.