~5~

Bella is now officially the cheerleader of the ROR fraternity. The red and gold cheer outfit fits perfectly on her. She gazed at herself in the mirror as she raise the red and yellow pompoms in the air and lightly shook it. Bella's facial features had an anxious look on her. Chase eyed her expression.

"Is something wrong?" Chaser turns his wheely chair to face his roommate.

"I don't think I'll be an excellent cheerleader for the team.." She sighs getting her hopes down. She threw herself onto the bed drowning in her emotions.

"Hey, don't be so negative. I'm sure they'll appreciate it when you try your best to encourage them." Chase scooted his chair closer to Bella.

Bella laid back on her sorrowful look. She turns to face her roommate faintly smoking at his words of encouragement. She sighs in slight relief.

"Hm.Thanks, Chase." She nods her head.

Chase happily shrugged as he scooted his way back to his desk to continue his drawing. Bella's phone vibrated with a text message delivered. She rolls over to the nightstand and reaches her arm out to drag the phone into her hand.  Javier and Bella exchanged phone numbers a month ago and they have been talking nonstop.

  Javier and Bella exchanged phone numbers a month ago and they have been talking nonstop

Wow. Who knew chip was excellent with the sewing machine? Bella shut off her phone, her sudden worries turn into gleeful excitement. She mentally sequels to herself. Though she's never cheered before so she'll have to improvise. After calming down she checked her phone again. Her eyes met with a text notification from Johnny. Bella's heart began to race. She lightly blush as she opens the messages and replied to him. She swiftly turns the phone off and slams it facedown onto her bed. She anxiously sighs and waits for Johnny to reply.  Without a second wasted Johnny replied. 'Wow. He's a fast typer' She thought to herself. She smiles at her phone screens and sent another text. The two monsters stayed up late to text each other. Once it was finally time to get some shut-eye they said goodnight to one another before heading off to bed.

Bella's day started with a quiz handed out by Professor K to help the students prepare for the finale. Bella and the other monsters felt anxious. She gave Mike a worried look, Mike only nodded at her telling her 'You got this' this made Bella feel a little bit better. Once the test finally began Bella read all the questions carefully before answering each and one of them. Sully glanced over at Mike, Mike was already done with his quiz. He confidently made his way down the stairway to handle his quiz to the Professor. Sully frowned in annoyance and went back to looking at his paper.

Bella is one of the last ones to turn in the test. She swiftly shuffled back to her seat as she anxiously waited with the monster monsters. The room was silent, no one daring to break the silence. Professor K clicked his pen before getting to work grading the papers. He was quite faster than doing so. Professor would call out the names of the person on the test to hand them to them, one by one. Professor returns Bella's test. She anxiously hugged the test against her torso. She took a peek at the test papers. A solid B. She released her shoulder in relief. She was very much satisfied with her grade.

Bella turn to face Randy who was sitting next to her. Randy shyly returns the look at her, and Bella nudged him. She wanted the two of them to exchange papers so they can correct it. Randy hesitated, he looks left and right before agreeing to hand the paper over to her. Bella and Randy exchange the papers, she glances at his grade for the test. B-. A little lower than Bella but she shrugged not making a big deal out of it.

"I'll return it tomorrow." She whispers to Randy.

Randy nodded. He quietly wrote his dorm number on his paper for Bella to see. Randy was going to be in his dorm all day tomorrow so he'll be excepting her to arrive at the door. Bella nodded her head up and down understanding the task. The purple lizard-like monster gave him a soft smile, he thought she was just shy. Like him, at least they have something in common. After the professor announce that everyone is free to leave early every student scooted their way outside. Bella felt the warm light hit her skin and fur. The ROR was spotted at the end of the step way. They were all waiting for Bella and Sully.

Bella made her way to the group as they all greeted her. They all wonder why she isn't wearing the uniform but decided not to ask her. Maybe for personal reasons. Javier lean over to take a look at her test paper to see what grade she got.

"You got a B-?" He questions.

"What? Oh, no. Randall and exchange papers to correct it. " Bella explains.

"So what grade did you get?" He asked.

"Solid B." Said Bella.

Javier shrugged his shoulders. Huh, not bad from his expectations. But he knew she could do better. Sully struts put pointing at his paper, The ROR groups approach him on the step way having high expectations from their facial expressions. Mike scooted through them before turning around and showing off his A+ with a smug look on his face. Javier snatched Sully's test out of his hand reading the paper. It had a C- along with comments written on the side from the Professor. Sully snatched the paper back and tries to shrug it off before walking off. The groups glare at him with disappointment. Bella joined in as well shaking her head in disapproval.

Bella followed behind Sully along with the ROR group. 'They chose him for their team?' Bella rolled her eyes, for the rest of the afternoon she hangout with the ROR. She had quite a lot of fun besides Sully being a self-centered 'Sullivan.' But like every day she had to go back to her dorm to get some rest. She made her way to her dorm more early than usual this time. She wanted more time to have more time to correct Randy's paper and hand it back to him by tomorrow as a promise. And that's exactly what she did. Without interruptions or any breaks.

-
Word count 1085
-