Not like I have a choice..

Start from the beginning

I looked back; confused, but that confusion turned into irritation as Nayeon was behind me, she had this..

Pitiful look plastered onto her face.

"Y-Y/N, look I'm sorry about my outburst earlier.." Nayeon apologizes, she lowers her voice, knowing that she will get me in trouble if she spoke out loud, some of the students are still near us chatting.

I looked at her, and sighed, knowing that she is the type of person who would do anything to make me accept her apology.

I was literally with them for 2 days, how could I not gather information about them?

"I should be the one apologizing, I just lost my.. cool, and yelled at you, so I'm sorry." I said, earning a sigh from the bunny.

"We'll solve this.. conflict later, let's head towards our assigned camp." Nayeon says changing the topic.

'Real smooth, Im Nayeon..' I said to myself, while sighing deeply.

I looked at her, an eyebrow raised as I tilted my head to the side.

"Uh.. I'm not sure if you know me, but.. I'd rather just teleport towards our school campus..?"

Nayeon looks at me when I said that; irritated.

"Let's not do that and let's go." Nayeon says in an ordering tone, she grabs my wrist and forces me to come with her.

I sighed, but I let her drag my body, I didn't mind the stares that I've been receiving, couldn't care less about it anyway.

Finally after a minute of walking in pure awkwardness, we finally made it towards our assigned camp, as you know being.. well..

.. A part of a first class group; the strongest one if I mind you.. you should probably expect everything to be fancy.

Not just Fancy; but grand as well.

That was exactly what I was currently seeing, everything looked festive, there were lights decorated towards the trees, and had been lighting up the area much brighter than the moonlight itself.

The tents were grand; fancy, it was coated with red silk and cotton, with some golden accents as well, from what I've counted there were only 9-

'I fucking knew it.' I said to myself as I groan in annoyance, realizing that the teachers didn't know that I was partners with the group, I looked down at the ground while crossing my arms towards my chest.

'Did they actually expect me to be with Ryujin? Really?' I asked myself as I sighed deeply.

Although I wish to be with Ryujin in the challenge, for some last bonding memories together, I cannot risk a ship of mine, though, it seems that, that ship will change, I don't know if it's for the better or worse..

"Are you okay?" Nayeon who's still beside me, places her hand onto my shoulder and asks, earning a slight shake of the head from me.

"Tents? Tents." I said, not even bothering to explain it to her. Nayeon stays silent, I could picture her counting the tents like a confused bunny counting its carrots.

"What about it?" Nayeon asks again, not getting the point; I sighed as I looked at her.

"How many tents are currently here right now?" I asked, making her pull up 9 fingers, I looked at her amused.

"Okay, nine, how many people are currently here?" I asked again, she pulls out an additional finger, she looks at her fingers, which are now showing ten, and pauses.

'Aish, took you long enough.' I thought to myself, while having a small smile plastered onto my face.

"Ah, I get it!" Nayeon exclaims, while lowering her hands down, she looks around the camp; while in deep thought.

"I still don't get the problem though." Nayeon quickly says, making me look at her completely baffled; what is she, a five-year old?

"Idiot, where am I supposed to sleep?" I asked, finally saying my problem, Nayeon looks at me; eyebrows raised up high, as she crosses her arms.

From what I could tell she was completely stupefied.

I was also stupefied with my own sentence structure, I... definitely forgot Nayeon's status..

"What do you mean?" 

"What I mean is where am I supposed to sleep."

And nope I didn't explain it further than intended, the sentence is already self-explanatory enough, I also tried to make it casual, I don't want her to be conscious about her talking to a 'useless' person like me.

"Didn't you guess it already?" Nayeon suddenly asks me, making me look at her completely confused; conflicted even, now that I notice it since I'm close to her, I could smell the reeks of wine radiating from her body, mostly from her mouth.

Did she and her members drink so much wine today?

"Guess what?" I asked back, she slightly laughs at my reaction.

"You're sleeping with me."

'...'

Looking at her she looks like she is about to explode from excitement, her face is also changing into slight shade of pink.

'Yep, she's definitely drunk.'