The painful final day.

3rd

"Jeongyeon.. where were you." Nayeon says while crossing her arms; basically every member was now awake, they were also looking for Y/N and Jeongyeon due to the fact that they left without a notice.

The fog wasn't as dense as earlier, it was now sunny, the clouds were scattered, and the cold breeze was replaced with a warm breeze.

Everyone was gathered in a circle at the fire pit, while Jeongyeon was breathing heavily; as if she was recently awoken by someone from a nightmare, she had sweat all over her forehead as she looks at her members, with a nervous gaze.

"We- we.. me and Y/N went on a walk.. we kept hearing screaming and stuff like that, and I saw millions of eyes watching our move."

Everyone was silent at her not good explanation, Jeongyeon sighs as she inhales deeply; calming herself down, well.. trying to.

"We got chased by a monster, and Y/N teleported me here, she hasn't come back yet." Jeongyeon says getting straight towards the problem, everyone widens their eyes, shocked at the information that Jeongyeon had said.

"Excuse me, what?" Mina asks, her voice laced in irritation as she looks at the older, with a look of confusion mixed with irration.

"I'm not repeating it. Y/N hasn't gone back yet." Jeongyeon snaps back, while looking at the younger then at the group.

"Didn't you both know that it's the final day?" Jihyo asks, while crossing her arms towards her chest, she tilts her head as she asks the question.

"No.. Y/N noticed that once we went far away from the camp.."

Jihyo looks at Jeongyeon clearly surprised and irritated.

"She teleported you here, right? What if she doesn't come back?" Chaeyoung voices out a question, earning a small silence from the others.

"Remember that she doesn't break her promises." Tzuyu counters, but Chaeyoung shakes her head.

"What I mean is; what if she doesn't come back alive." Chaeyoung says clearing the misunderstanding, everyone looks at her; completely baffled.

"That's not possible, it shouldn't be." Jeongyeon says, while sighing, as she raises her hand showing her members the ring that they had received.

"If she gets eliminated, then I assure you that she's going to be with the other students. Not dead." Jeongyeon says, earning a small nod from her fellow members.

"We'll go look for her, Sana, stay here." Jihyo orders, earning a slight nod from the squirrel who's being awfully quiet today.

"Got it.."

                                                               You

The monster runs towards me, like an uncontrolled animal, its eyes were looking at me, some were even glaring at my whole being.

Before I could even do anything else, the monster got a hold of me, making me snap away from my trance; the monster then grabs my left arm and scratched it slowly the sound of skin tearing up made me sick to my stomach as I saw fresh liquid blood.

I was now fully aware of my situation; the pain came and it was excruciating; it burns, as if you were slowly feeling your skin burning towards a fire; melting its layer and showing the red muscle inside, but this time, I also felt..