🎃

Og! Posted! Halloweeen! I'm a liar it was 9/12/2022

Ki has trauma 😭😭😭

YES THIS IS A FLUFFY THING BUT THE POOR KID WENT THROUGH SO MUCH

KI IS TINY AND SHY AHHHHHH HES SO CUTEMY HEART DOKI

KI DESERVES THE WORLD GK GK GK CHANTS

I have done a Halloween fic with Bisky in it GI idk if Gi is Oct in timeline idc lol I am doing it

Ageage Again

I WANTED ANOTHER AND KIS SO CUTE 🥺 my BABEY

(\ (\

(„• ֊ •„) ♡

━O━O━━━━━

"Here."

In an instant, their pile of candy grows three times as big as their mentor drops all the candy from her bucket into their stack.

She pats the edge of the pumpkin bucket; rather gently for her, smiling with an air of cockiness, flipping her ponytail.

"I am not fond of candy."

Yeah, after all, she is an old hag...

She was proud of her pink succubus outfit that won her second place in the costume contest. The only reward was a lousy card and tons of candy, though.

"Since I was so amazing and won!"

Second place.

Gon stares bewildered at the pile, humming out loud. "I think Killua would've won if he actually had entered."

Killua abruptly stops his counting of their more enormous pile of candy, warmth flurrying in his chest, burning against his cheeks and ears. He drops the small bar he was holding, grabbing at the edges of his witch's hat, and tugging it down.

"S-stupid! Don't be 'mbarrassing... there wasn't any point..."

No one needs five years' worth of gumballs unless you're Hisoka, maybe, and a debatably even lousier card than second place.

Besides, he doesn't want everyone to gawk at him... he only wants Gon to see...

He aggressively unwraps the yellow paper off a ball of chocolate, popping it into his mouth.

He can't tell if Bisky is annoyed or crying... as she walks off.

"Well, don't stay up too late! You're free from training for tonight."

"Oh! And make sure you check the candy for razors and brush your teeth; you don't want cavities, brats!"

If Bisky is still lecturing him, it is dull and ringing in Killua's ears; along with Gon's affirmatives and osu's; he swallows the candy full, his chest and limbs heavy. It hurts to breathe. There's still a lump in his throat that won't go away. He coughs to try and get it out.

Get what out...?

It's itchy and scratchy, and it hurts.

He tugs the hat off, ripping the edges of the black underskirt of his dress. How much it had cost doesn't even cross his mind; he's just trying to stay grounded, fingers curled up near his chest.

It's all fuzzy... the dirt beneath his feet... the sky...

Gon's saying something he can't make out; it's too...

Much...

"...lua..."

"Ki..."

He opens his eyes slowly, not even recalling having closed them, his face flushed, and fingers digging tightly into Gon's sleeve and part of his green cloak.