Spud's Interview

Ziggy woke up to see that Sickboy wasn't next to her anymore and was actually being protected by Mark...from Spud?

"You shagged ma best pal?" Spud asks.

Sickboy nods. Spud lunges for him and Mark steps in front of Sickboy to help him.

"You're a fucking arsehole!" Spud shouts. "Wit were ye even thinkin?"

Spud manages to grip Sickboys t-shirt and pulls him towards him so he's face to face with Spud.

"You stay away from her!"

This is when Ziggy realises she should probably intervene. Though she only has pants on she really couldn't give a fuck, she had banging tits who cares.

"Spud!" She shouts at him causing him to drop Simon from his grasp. "Leave him alone."

"B-but b-b" Spud stuttered not being able to form words as she stood there with her tits oot.

Renton and Sickboy stared also.

"Staring contest with ma tits is over lads." She smirked. "Wits going on?"

"Well Spud seen yous two n went off on one" Mark chimes in.

"Spud why are you attacking Simon?"

"Because a don't want him to hurt ye like." he explains.

"Aw Spud. Naebody is ever gonny hurt me." she pulls him in for a hug.

"Em Ziggy yer tits are oot." Spud says while being entrapped in a hug.

"Toot toot tits oot Spud. Who gives?"

They all laughed at her response as she lets go of her best friend.

"Thank you for looking out for me Spud." She puts her hand on his shoulder. "but a can look after masel"

He just nods then ushers the others to walk out with him. As sickboy goes to leave Ziggy grabs his arm and pulls him back. She gives him a peck on the lips then pushes him back out the room.

Ziggy puts on comfortable clothes that she left at Spuds months ago. She was about to go to the shops to buy drink to celebrate as Spud had a job interview today. She was proud of him. She hopes that he doesn't get the job. You might think that it's a bit weird that we all hope he doesn't get the job but he doesn't want it either.

Ziggy met up with Spud and Mark at this cafe before Spuds interview.

"I'm just nervous like." Spud states.

"Just act proper. Tell them you went to that posh school, St Mary's" Mark laughs.

"Then a might actual get the job man" Spud smiles.

"Good luck on yer interview. A have a wee present for ye." Ziggy pulls oot a wee wrapper. She unravels it and reveals the white powder incased within.

"That's some good speed doll." Spud says before licking his finger, dipping it in the speed and putting it in his mouth.

After Spuds interview they all met up at a local bar where they met up with Sickboy, Begbie and Tommy. Begbie was going on aboot some pool game and how he wis aboot tae win the game n some wee arsehole came in n put him off. We would aw get the real story fae Tommy later.

I start tae get bored of Begbies story until he ends up flinging his glass over the balcony we were on, hitting this poor lassie in the heed.

Begbie ends up leaving us running doon the stairs as we all stand up to watch the scene unfold. I was next so Simon now and he kept brushing his hand against mine. I smirked at him and looked back down at Begbie.