Vanice pulled Rain closer with his waist and said.

Venice: I always belong to this kitten. Before now and forever will belong to this kitten only.

Venice said that with so much love in his eyes. Rain couldn't help but tear up a little.
Venice wiped those tears and caressed his cheeks.

Venice whispered: Thankyou

And claimed Rain's lips. The kiss was passionate and left them both breathless. After the kiss they locked their head and swayed a little enjoying the time to be held in the loved ones embrace.

Then Rain said out.

Rain: No funny business today. I have to go to practice tomorrow.

Venice laughed at the remark Rain made.

Venice: Fine whatever my kitten says.

He booped his nose and went to take shower with Rain following him behind. They took shower and went to sleep.

Like he said ' no funny business ' but who knows if Rain got a blow job in the shower or not. I mean who knows?

Pai and Sky reached their destination which was Pai's condo and they went inside after parking the car.

While going in the elevator Sky said.

Sky: P'Pai I need to say you something.

Pai was instantly all ears what Sky have to say.

Sky noticed it and thought let's play hardball. He said.

Sky: I'll tell you when we are in the condo .

Pai nodded and waited until they reached their condo. Pai went and sat on the couch while looking at Sky who was standing in front of him expecting him to say anything.

Sky: What?

Pai: I should ask that?

Sky: I'm going to take shower.

Pai: Oh! You said you need to say me something.

Sky: I'll tell you tomorrow.

Pai: Ai Sky

Pai grabbed Sky and make him sit on his lap.

Pai: Tell me na pretty 🥺

Sky chuckled and said.

Sky : Fine I'll tell you but close your eyes.

Pai closed his eyes eagerly at what Sky told him to do.

Sky pinned the Wind brooch he bought for Pai.

Sky: all done . Now open your eyes.

Sky has pinned the Wind brooch in his suit

Sky has pinned the Wind brooch in his suit. Pai looked at it and then Sky again and again while a single drop of tear slid out from Pai's eyes . Sky was waiting for what he was gonna say but didn't expect his big Alpha to cry.

Sky: Phi why're you crying! Don't cry na.

Sky said in a worried tone and wiped the tears.

Pai: I'm not crying Sky. This .... Sniff... It's just happy tears. I'm so full. So lucky to have you my Sky. Rak na.

Sky: Sky rak Phi maak.

He kissed Pai's lips lightly while caressing his cheeks and connected his forehead with Pai's and closed his eyes. They both stayed like that for a minute enjoying the warmth of love and smiling happily.

After some moments they got up and went to the bath and then to bed. They cuddled each other while Pai was spooning Sky from behind and kissed his shoulder.

Pai: Fan di Sky. (Meaning: Sweet dreams)

Sky smiled and said: Fan di.

And with this both of the couples ended their day with a sweetness of love and not giving a damn about the others. Because all they know every little moment with their loved one is the best moment of their life and about other problems, They'll deal with it when the night ends.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author doesn't know how to make the story intense so maybe it'll be a little disappointing for some readers.

Sorry na.

I'm trying to make it as good as possible. Please keep reading guys.

See you in next chap.

Bye bye ❤️

Love you guys a lot. 💖