20

One week later

Rain's heat ended now after a long week and now he's okay to go to Uni now . Though he's a little weak after his heat. But don't want to miss his lessons so he went to college with Sky. He saw Ple was glaring at him. That gaze made him scared so he hid behind Sky and followed him.

Rain thought Ple or P'Som are gonna come to threat him again but they didn't come so his college day went pretty well. He went home after finishing college. Like that his days went calmly for a week . No commotions or neither any of the people's he's afraid he have to face showed up. But he knew if not today then tomorrow he have to talk with them. Rain has already decided he'll go to  Korea after finishing 1st year here. Sky didn't insist him from going either. He knows his friend will be in peace there atleast in less trouble than here.

One day when Rain was doing his project a phone call came. He saw the caller id. It was Stop. He was scared to face to him. He almost marked him on his first heat who'll not be scared. He didn't pick up the phone.
When the stopped ringing a massege popped up on his phone screen.

"Rain can you listen to me first? Please I'm begging for one chance from you to let me explain - Stop"

Rain thought for a while . Will it be okay to listen? Let's give the boy a try if he mean any harm I'll cut ties. He saw Stop calling him again so he picked up the call.

Stop: Rain how're you doing?

Rain: I'm fine.

Stop: Thankyou for picking up my call. Can we meet? I promise I'll explain everything.

Rain: How can I believe that you won't try anything?

Stop: You can bring Sky with you if you don't wanna come alone.

Rain: Which place?

Stop: The cafe we used to go in lunch time.

Rain: See you tomorrow.

Rain cut the phone and called Sky.

Rain: Ai Sky Stop just called me to meet him.

Sky: What did you say?

Rain: I said I'll go with you.

Sky: Okay I'll beat that bastard if he tries to do anything to you.

Rain: I don't think he'll try to do anything.

Sky: Uh uh we'll see.
.......................

The next day Rain and Sky went to the cafe Stop told them to come and saw him already sitting there. When Stop spotted them coming he waved his hand and they went towards the table Stop was sitting.
Stop looked at Rain and said.

Stop: Rain are you okay?

Rain nodded.

Rain: I'm okay.

Sky: How about explaining first?

Sky urged him to start explaining. Stop looked down a little then he started.

Stop: Rain I didn't mean to do what happened that day. To be honest Rain I (he paused a little) I like you Rain. The day I met you it was intentional. Someone told me to do that to make you stay away from their crush but I didn't realise I would fall for you. I really like you. I wanted to make you my boyfriend so I tried to being more closer to you. I thought if days go by you'll fall for me too. But before passing more time your heat came and I became more restless to see the person I like in front of me . I became possesive not to let anyone come closer to you and make you mine. I'm really sorry Rain I am sooo sorry.

Rain( in a small voice): So your friendship wasn't true?

Stop: Yes it was true. I don't know how we are gonna end up but you're really a great friend. Yeah I like you but I don't want to lose you as a friend Rain.

He smiled at Rain sadly. He saw Rain. Oh he love this little boy so much. He can't imagine hurting him. Let not him be the lover but he'll be soo happy if he can stay as his friend. Then he saw Rain got up and his smile fell. Is he gonna cut all ties ? He should. What he have done anybody should. He saw him going towards the door of the cafe. So this is the end of their friendship right? Oh how fool he is . He lost a good friend. Then he heard a small voice.

Rain: Then I'll see you tomorrow at lunch time. Don't miss it it'll be my treat.

He saw Rain going out of the cafe with Sky and waving him bye. Stop said to himself  'how come I am so lucky to have a friend like him' . He smiled and went to his college building.

Sky: You got a good friend.

Rain: I know right.

Sky: Hmmm

Rain's friendship with Stop came back to normal again. They meet with eachother everyday at lunch time then sometimes go to home together too. One day like other times Stop offered Rain to drop him home. That day Rain decided to let him know he'll leave Thailand soon. When Stop was driving the car Rain said.

Rain: Stop...

Stop: Yes Rain?

Rain: I'll go to Korea next semester.

That made Stop to stop the car.

Stop: Huh? What? Korea?

Rain: Mm

Stop: And you're telling me now?

Rain: I wanted to tell but I don't know why I just couldn't tell you.

Stop took a deep breath. If Rain chose to go there he must have some reasons to do that .

Stop: So when are you gonna come back?

Rain: After graduation.

Stop: Keep in contact with me .

Rain: Are you not mad?

Stop: Ofcourse not it's your life Rain you better know how to make it best for you. If you choose to study there you must've some reasons to do that and I support you. And if you ask yes I'm very angry cause you didn't tell me before.

Rain: Sorry na.

Stop: It's fine just bring back good food for me.

Rain: You buffalo

Stop: Huh I'm buffalo then what're you you're a whale .

Rain: I'll kick you out.

Stop: Then who's gonna drive.

They started laughing at the foolish talk and continued the car towards Rain's home. Rain is relieved that  Stop is okay with that too. But he couldn't tell anyone the actual reason why he's leaving. He loves this place and his friends so much but... Well Rain hopes it'll be fine.

____________________________________

Rain will go to Korea.

Any thoughts?

Let's see what our P'Phayu is gonna do