1.Did I just get isekai'd into Monkie Kid ?

Zacznij od początku

But why does she look surprised? have I seen her before somewhere or do I look like someone familiar to her? "are you feeling okay now? I bet your wondering why your here and how you ended up in my room in the first place, you see you kinda fell from the sky and you were injured and IhappenedtoseethatsoIgotreallyworriedbutsomehowyouralive,andnowthatIrealiseitIamramblingsosorryaboutthat, you must be hungry have some noodles!" I rambled and grabbed the noodles with one hand to stop myself from talking and held it out in front of her.

"Uhhm thanks... Mr...?" she started, wow her voice sounds so sweet, I snapped out of it and said "Oh! I forgot to introduce myself call me Mk what's your name?" as I held my hand out for her to shake with a smile on my face. "I'm Y/n, but you know you can just shake my hand your still holding on to right?" She said with a chuckle as I looked down to see that my hand was still intertwined with hers.

I made a small yelp and blushed immediately letting go of her hand, "heheh sorry..." I nervously said while scratching the back of my head. 

Back to Your POV                                                                                                                 

I used one hand to wipe away my tears and rub my eyes, when I opened them again I still see Mk. Wow! It really is him! The Mk chosen by Wukong to be his great successor, but if Mk is here that means...

I really got isekai'd into Monkie kid??!

And I am in his room! "are you feeling okay now? I bet your wondering why your here and how you ended up in my room in the first place, you see you kinda fell from the sky and you were injured and IhappenedtoseethatsoIgotreallyworriedbutsomehowyouralive,andnowthatIrealizeitIamramblingsosorryaboutthat, you must be hungry have some noodles!" Mk said (I happened to see that so I got really worried but somehow your alive, and now that I realize it I am rambling so sorry about that). This is really happening, I am talking to Mk, a cartoon character from my favourite show, well mean I can't refuse noodles from Pigsy's noodles and I am kinda hungry.

This is a chance to introduce ourselves! But I can't let him know anything about me coming from another world, he probably won't believe me since he hasn't gotten Monkey Kings staff and met the demon bull family. I have to be careful of my words while I am in this world, who knows what could happen if anyone found out that I was from another world where their world exists as a cartoon. 

"Uhhm thanks... Mr...?" I started taking the bowl from him with my one hand, "Oh! I forgot to introduce myself call me Mk what's your name?" and he stretched out his hand for me to shake. But he was still holding on to my other hand and thought. Why not tease him a little? hehehe "I'm Y/n, but you know you can just shake my hand your still holding on to right?" I said while gesturing to the hand he hasn't let go of yet. His face turned red as he realized that he was still holding my hand and made a small yelp as he lets go of it immediately. "heheh sorry..." he said nervously as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Uh... so do you remember why you were falling down from the sky?" Mk asks. Shit I don't know how to explain that, lets just act like I don't know anything, although I do want to know how I got here . "Not really, my mind is fuzzy but I certainly know I don't live in a city like this" as I looked out the window, I mean its true in a way.

"Oh so you don't have a place to stay? you could stay in my room! O-o-only if you want to though...." Mk suggested with a pink hue spread across his face, "Wait, really you wouldn't mind?" I said in disbelief, "Yeah sure! I don't mind, but a warning for you I have a lot of Monkey King stuff in here hope you don't mind" Mk said as he sweatdropped, "No, not at all I think the Monkey King is cool actually, thank you Mk!" I just couldn't contain my happiness that I jumped up to give him a big hug.