Wood's Villa- 8

"What happened next, Margaret... what are you thinking, whether Mr. Wood's murderer has been caught, what happened to that girl", Howard asked, thinking Margaret. His curiosity was increasing, he wanted to hear the story till the end, but Margaret would occasionally drown in her own thoughts, perhaps worrying about something. Howard was completely unaware of this.
"Mr. Wood's spirit that had been attached to that Ouija board, now having found a living body that she could enter at any time, entered the girl's body several times in front of Mrs. Wood and said old things At first Mrs. Wood did not believe her words, she felt that her typist was herSpying is troubling them, but gradually when the servants of the house started leaving the job one by one due to fear, they understood the depth of it, they used the same Ouija board to control Mr. Wood's spirit and using it to kill the girl for whom you both had brought the coffin". Margaret told Howard the next story.
"So the coffin was ordered that day for the same girl", Howard asked in surprise.
"Yeah and the girl knew about what happened to Mr. Wood, she knew what had happened to Mr. Wood and she wasn't the only one who was hunted down, even before that many typists She was a victim of an accident, the women who are seeing the idols of Angel in this garden are the same. typists who had to pay the price for knowing the truth... the same truth that pertains to Mr. Wood," Margaret told Howard the secret of the villa, which caused the ground to slip under Howard's feet upon hearing.
"And what is the secret of the typewriter who is in Charles' house... how is he connected to this villa", Howard asked Margaret.
"The typewriter which is in Charles' house was actually Mr. Wood's typewriter, who was there when Mr. Wood was hit from behind, a few drops of blood from his head on that Ouija board and type. The typewriter was sold by Mrs. Wood, but the Ouija board wanted to be Mrs. Wood's own. Because it exists in this villa to this day and it is a way of connecting with humans, for the souls whose blood is responsible for this Woods Villa, it is a coincidence that he reached Charles's house after so many years while he was given Mr. Bought by a wealthy friend of Wood's, he died only a few years later". Margaret told Howard all the things and then fell silent for a while, hearing her words, Howard also got into thinking for a while.
"Look, Charles, this is the channel I connect with to summon spirits and they help me write my stories," said Mrs. Wood, showing Charles his Ouija board. He had placed it on the table in front so that Charles could see it well. Charles held him a glass of Scotch and looked at the Ouija board. Charles looked at her closely, astonished to learn that Mrs. Wood was giving so much importance to that modest board, even telling her the means of her story.
"Does it really work...I'm curious to see how it works," asked Mrs. Wood curiously, Charles.
"It's very simple... I can show you how it works, just one thing you have to pay attention to before you can use it", said Mrs. Wood, piqued Charles' curiosity.
"One thing... which one thing, I haven't understood anything", asked Mrs. Wood curiously.
"Look, whenever there is contact with a soul through this board and it appears, it is necessary to welcome it, this is a way to show that you are giving respect to that soul or else the soul will be angry if your contact If it happens with the soul, then 'Yes' written on the top right will be indicated and if the surroundingIf the present soul has to answer no, then 'No' written on the top left side will be indicated on the board, whereas after taking all the information from the soul, they have to leave by thanking them, otherwise that soul will be in our world forever. It keeps wandering, its result can be very bad, so 'good' at the bottom of this boardBoy' is written, It is very important to know this one rule in order to use this board", said Mrs. Wood giving specific information to Charles.
"Does it really work, I'm still not sure... I would like to see how you use it, please... If you don't mind, use it once Do it", Charles apprehensively requested Mrs. Wood to use that Ouija board once.
"Okay, I'll show you how to use it, just finish your drink first," said Mrs. Wood to Charles and held the glass to his lips. Charles also began to empty his glass, and as soon as it was empty, he put it aside on the table.
"Madam I am all set to see the charisma of this board", said Charles to Mrs. Wood.
"Come on, first of all put your finger on this small piece of wood attached to this board, a hole is made on this piece, when we ask our question to that soul, this piece of wood will give us that little answer, will stop near the letter or number that the spirit will use to give its answer", Mrs. Wood explained the board to Charles. Charles understood their words and came close to them and placed one of his fingers on that particular piece of wood attached to that board. Mrs. Wood started the process of that Ouija board.
"Aye, wandering spirits come to us, if you can hear us", cried Mrs. Wood at first, receiving no answer.
"O wandering souls, if you can hear us, come to us, is there anyone here at this time", called Mrs. Wood a second time, but this time too it was a disappointment, as the board has yet to answer yes or no. was not given.
"O wandering soul, if you can hear us, then give us a sign of your existence by coming here... "Is there a spirit here", Mrs. Wood called for a third time, but this time her call was probably heard by a spirit, so the piece of wood on which Mrs. Wood and Charles had laid their fingers moved by itself saying 'Yes' which was the proof that the spirit was present in that room. Charles was shocked to see this.
"Tuck... Tuck... Tuck", then suddenly someone knocked on the door three times loudly.
When Mrs. Wood and Charles hear a loud knock on the door, panic sets in, their faces turning white in fear. The heartbeat had increased and a few drops of sweat were flowing from his forehead,
"Who could be at this point," said Mrs. Wood to Charles in a stunned voice.
"Maybe a servant of the villa has come", said Charles to Mrs. Wood.
"But at this time there are no servants in the villa, who come daily from the city to work", Mrs. Wood told Charles.
"Who could it be then?" said Charles to Mrs. Wood, then thought of Howard at once, but thought he would not enter the villa himself, as the two tried to hide the secret of Woods' villa. had planned. It was Charles's misfortune that he failed to escape the sight of Mrs. Wood.
"I am very afraid," said Mrs. Wood to Charles.
"Don't worry, I'll go and see who is there," said Charles, comforting Mrs. Wood.
"Somewhere because of the Ouija board," said Mrs. Wood, fearfully.
"Oh no, it's nothing like that... You're just getting upset, wait, I'll go see who it is", said Charles to Mrs. Wood.
"Be a little careful... you," said Mrs. Wood to Charles.
Charles slowly walks towards the door, holding a candle stand in one hand with three candles burning so he can see the guest's face. There was so much silence in the hall that the sound of Charles' footsteps could be heard comfortably, so there was a loud knock on the door three times again. It is, as if fear has put fetters in his feet, yet somehow he dares to do it again. He walks towards the door. This thought was coming again and again in his mind that if he was afraid, then Mrs. Wood would also be afraid, he was now more concerned about Mrs. Wood than himself, the Mrs. Wood whom he did not even know properly, from whom it was his It was the second meeting, yet Charles had a sense of belonging for Mrs. Wood, either so Mrs. Was it because of Wood's sad story, or was there some other reason for this sympathy in Charles' mind... Charles was the better public, but tonight he had made up his mind to give Mrs. Wood anything Won't let it happenHe was now very close to the door, opened the latch of the door with one hand and slid one pan of the door backwards. The door opened with a fierce sound of "charrrrrrrer".
"Hey Howard, what are you doing here", Charles asked when he saw Howard standing at the door.
"Charles... you come with me now", Howard said to Charles, his tone completely changed, he was very frightened.
"Okay, I'm going... what's the hurry?" Charles asked Howard.
"Just come with me Charles... now," Howard said to Charles, adamant on his insistence.
"Hey but what happened, tell me, where do you want to take me", Charles asked Howard once again.
"I'll explain everything to you on the way... but this time you get out of here", Howard said to Charles, asking Charles to keep walking from there.
"Okay, I'll go with you, but let me tell Mrs. Wood and take my hat too... Come on, come in too", said Charles to Howard.
"I'm not going anywhere, you just go with me, it's not okay to stay here, get out of here soon", Howard told Charles. Charles listened to him and started thinking in his mind that "What has happened to him, why is he behaving like this, his eyelids are not even blinking and this one tuck is being seen only by me, it is like this at first." It was not there when I brought it here, after all what has happened to it, has it not seen any ghost? Who is so nervous, after all, what is it that is asking me to leave here, we had come to find out the secret of Woods Villa, but before we knew anything, it was necessary to get out of here He is upset, has he come to know about that secret, so he is in a hurry to get out of here,If that's the case, then I should go along with it... I'll go and make excuses to Mrs. Wood", Charles, thinking of these things in his mind, decided to go with Howard and he stood outside the door. He went inside to say goodbye to Mrs. Wood.
"I would like your permission now, Mrs. Wood," said Charles to Mrs. Wood.
"What happened, you're going somewhere, who was at the door", Mrs. Wood asked Charles.
"He's Howard... my friend, came to pick me up, he was standing outside the villa, came to pick me up when it was too late," Charles pretended, skilfully lying to Mrs. Wood.
"Now that your friend has come to pick you up, I can't stop it, but the Ouija Board method is still incomplete", said Mrs. Wood to Charles.
"We'll get it done sometime again... Well, good night Mrs. Wood, I hope you have a good night", said Charles to Mrs. Wood and left with his hat on the candle stand table.
"What's the matter, Howard... why don't you tell me, is it related to Woods Villa", Charles asked Howard as he walked through the gardens of Woods Villa, but Howard didn't say a word to him, He was going straight away, with no effect from Charles' words.
Charles asks her like this two or three times, but Howard was in a hurry to get out of Woods Villa, he had to get out of that wretched villa anyway. Charles was deeply enraged by Howard's behavior, with Howard neither telling him nor talking to him. Charles had seen this sort of behavior of Howard for the first time, but Charles was more concerned about what Howard might have seen there that was troubling him.
TO BE CONTINUED...
© ivanmaximusedwin