Chapter Forty

Começar do início

I turned back to the two teenagers “Whilst I appreciate the sentiment, you'll get your graduation party in two years time, I think you can hold off till then.” Shota then spoke.

“And if Y/n is still considerded to be appropriate for a teaching position here, she can opt to supervise your years party.” He turned to look at me, giving his signature smile that could probably creep a few people out “Opting to supervise is always much loved.” I rolled my eyes, before looking him up and down “I think I'll pass, especially if the students get the reward of seeing you out of your pajamas.” He raised an eyebrow before it lowered and his eyes narrowed, I smiled “You should know I'm only joking Sho, you're one of the best pros in my eyes, even if you do sleep in your hero custome... Probably shower in it, go drinking in it-” He rolled his eyes.

“Ha ha, you say all that whilst you're wearing something that would blend in with my wardrobe.” Kaminari gasped before yelling out “Mr Aizawa wears dresses!” Ashido slapped him around the head “They were having a moment and you ruined it!” Kaminari raised an eyebrow whilst rubbing the back of his head “First of, ow! Secondly, how was that a moment? I've seen more romantic villain take downs.” Ashido rolled her eyes and pointed to us both “There is obvious chemistry, and they are wearing a colour that contrasts their usual style but matches that of the other!” Kaminari just stared at her so she yelled “It's a subtle way of saying there's something going on!” Kaminari then looked at the both of us before looking at Ashido “Nah, they've not even held hands!” Ashido just slapped him around the head again “Because if their relationship was caught Mr Aizawa would lose his license and be sent to prison, whilst Y/n wouldn't be allowed to teach.”

Kaminari just whined and rubbed his head “Stop doing that, and anyway, if there was anything there Principal Nezu would have caught onto it. Remember when we had to go against him for the finale exam? That rat, bear- thing, knew everything!” The all familiar voice then spoke up “Oh I know, they don't though... What are you doing on the floor, my do you look silly!” He then just walked into gym gamma, Ashido and Kaminari quickly getting up and brushing themselves down. I let out a breath “You two put in the effort to come here, didn't you?” They both nodded quickly and I let out a breath, then shooing them away with my hand “Go and enjoy then, I'll hold of Mr grouchy pants.” They both cheered and dashed back into the room “You're the best Y/n!” I watched them run into the gym until they were away with the crowd and blocked by the door.

I turned to look at Shota, he then asked “Shouldn't you have followed them in?” I looked down to the floor “To prove myself as a teacher?” He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up “No, because you've got all dressed up for the occasion but yet you've remained outside.” I let out a breath and glanced at the door “I don't think I'd be able to withstand the music within the room... It's tolerable out here.” He hummed, then asking “Don't you have someone to dance with? I'm sure they're missing you, they'd be stupid to choose someone else.” I smiled and looked back to him “Thank you, but I didn't get asked, I came to celebrate with my friends but they both have partners so to be honest, there is no real reason for me to be here.” He shook his head “You should be here for yourself. The party is for third years to celebrate their achievements, and no one was excluded. Especially you, the highest achiever. If you need a reason, I think that's a good enough one.” I felt my cheeks warm up before I nodded “Yeah, thank you... Although, I still don't think that will make the noise anymore tolerable.” He hummed.

He stook his hand out “Well, would you care to dance? The lights in there were far from tolerable.” I noticed his smile and placed my hand in his “I'd love to!” We began to slowly dance within the corridor. After just dancing silently I heard him whisper “Can I just say, you look beautiful... More so than usual.” I smiled and stepped closer to him “Thank you... I think I prefer you in black, but I won't deny that the suit does make you look quite sharp.” He chuckled.

“Is that you holding back on a compliment?” I smiled and looked away “No, trying to be more professional.” He hummed.

“Well, we are technically colleagues now, but I think I will let you off for tonight.” I smiled and looked back to him “Well then, I think you look very handsome!” He smiled and dipped his head briefly “Thank you-”

“Ah, you are supervising an escapee! Can't have our top achiever escaping the fun!” We quickly separated and he chuckled as he began to walk away “Don't let me stop you!” I quickly asked “Shouldn't you be stopping us, as the principal?” He stopped and turned “You haven't done anything illegal- or at least not on premises by that look I can see... Miss L/n, I am an animal, the law hardly cares for me, so why should I care for it? In my eyes, you are doing nothing wrong, we cannot help who we fall in love with, and those that run countries don't wish for population decline because that would reduce the economy... Plus, you have now officially left education, you are both adults, you're just on school grounds, so do keep it PG, toodle pip! I expect to see you both in the new year!” He turned and began walking away again.

Once he had left I didn't bother to turn back to Shota as I requested “Remind me to never get on his bad side.” He hummed before replying “Couldn't risk loosing you... It'd be against the food chain.” I laughed and turned to face him “Can I not receive affection without an alternate motive?” He smiled and stepped closer to me “No. Unless you want to have a relationship of something more with me.” I raised an eyebrow “Is that your way of asking me?” He shook his head with a smile on his face “Oh no, do I strike you as someone to beat it around the bush?” I just stared at him and said “No, but you do strike me as someone that wouldn't let onto how they'd deal with such personal matters!” He let out a breath “Fine, but don't act so smug because if I was to ask, I'd make it a question.” I rolled my eyes “Really?” He hummed and took my hand, pulling me to dance again “Yes, that's why I'm going to ask now, will you be my girlfriend?” I smirked.

“Oh, I don't know, is the sky blue?” He rolled his eyes and asked “Do you really want a relationship with me?” I laughed and nodded, putting my head against his chest “I don't just kiss anybody on the street Shota, especially near a police station!” He chuckled and moved his arms to hold me close “That was rather risky.” I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck as we moved to sway together.

After a while he then whispered “Don't think for a second that I'll allow you to slack off next year because of this.” I hummed.

“Woulldn't dream of it... And is that you saying I'm 1-As assistant again?” He just hummed and I smiled “Couldn't be happier!”

[ Edited : 01/05/2024 ]