Evil Affliction Part 1

Evil Affliction

Prince Olaboye was the first son of king Olusegun, this means that the crown prince will inherit the throne of his father when king Olusegun join his ancestors in death. Traditionally, crown prince Olaboye cannot go anywhere without two palace Guards for security reason. However, the crown prince was free to go anywhere within and outside the kingdom without restriction. The crown prince was twenty five years old, with a plan to get married to a princess from a neighboring Community of Ayandola in the coming year. One Thursday morning, the crown prince decided to go and swim in Lisa's stream, though he could have his normal bath at the palace, but that particular morning; he wanted to swim in Lisa's warm stream. He commanded his two official Guards to follow him to the stream, but when they arrived at the stream, everyone at the stream vacated the stream for the crown prince out of respect for the royal family, this was the reason the royal family would not go to the stream often to avoid displeasing the people at the stream, commoners must leave the stream for any member of the royal family in accordance with the customs and the tradition of Odogbagede community.

The lanky and handsome crown prince was well loved by all the maidens in Odogbagede, many of them thought he will pick his wife from his own domain; but unfortunately for them, he met the princess from the other Community when the princess attended the previous year's Lisa's annual festival with her father the king of Ayandola, a Community that was very close to Odogbagede; the Ayandola princess was a dark in complexion paragon of beauty, tall and slim.

When Lisa's stream was vacated for the crown prince, he decided to swim without any clothe on his body, he wanted to swim completely naked because there was no other person around except his two body Guards. The crown prince ordered his two body Guards to give him some privacy because he wished to swim naked, the two body Guards walked back to the base of Lisa's hill and waited for his signal whenever he was done with swimming.

The crown prince removed his princely robes and entered the stream to swim, and he enjoyed the warm water of the stream on his naked body that morning. Shortly after, a medium sized fish thought the crown prince's male organ was a big earth worm, as the crown prince continued to enjoy his swimming, unaware of the predator around him; the fish moved so fast that the crown prince did not see it coming until he felt a sharp pain on his male organ as the fish bit the tip end of his male organ and fastened its teeth on his staff. The crown prince cried out in pain, and jumped out of the stream with the fish still hanging on his rod; the fish refused to let go of its catch because it was hungry and needed the fat earth worm to satisfy its hunger. The crown prince managed to free his organ and demobilized the fish with a stick. The prince was badly wounded as he was bleeding profusely from the wound inflicted on his male organ by the accursed fish; to his greatest surprise, right there before his eyes; the fish practically transformed into a badly wounded mermaid!

The mermaid was bleeding seriously from the wound on one side of her head where he had hit the fish's head with a stick when the fish would not release his third leg. One of the Guards looked at the wounded mermaid on the ground worriedly, and said; "This is big trouble for my prince and the royal family, this wounded mermaid is one of Lisa's daughters that must not be harmed in any way." The crown prince who was visibly in pain said, 'How can a fish which attacked my male organ physically transformed into a mermaid before my eyes; why would a fish attacked my male organ, and then turned into a mermaid?" The guards could not say anything because what they saw on the ground was a badly wounded mermaid, and she was unconscious. The prince left the stream with his two body Guards and returned to the palace for medical treatment on his male organ. One of the herbalists in the community treated the prince with herbs, honey and other natural means but still the prince could not be healed.