Slap, slap, revolution

Start from the beginning

How the fuck did she hear that?

Tyler and Cody clamped their hands over her mouth.

"Welcome to today's musical challenge! Avoid the song-o-lanche" Chris whispered "To avoid a potentially fatal tumble down the mountain, and a suck-tacular climb back up, you better keep the singing nice and not loud".

Music started

~~~~~~~~~~🎶

Noah: Keep it down, so I can win the loot!

Owen: Try, I will, but I still got to fart. *loudly* No, toot!

Heather and Noah: Shhhh!

Heather: Toot on, but you're still out of luck. You suck the lemon chuck.

Gwen: *to Heather* Wait till you're voted out for being such a lout!

Courtney: *Also to Heather* I'll dance a jig when Chris shoves you out the plane!

Alejandro: *To Scarlett* When you don't hold back and help me lead the pack, truly there is nothing stopping you, you, you.

Scarlett: *Rolls eyes* I know what you're trying to do, I'm too smart for you, but if you ask me LeShawna looks like she's falling for you 

Alex: *Watching the two* There he goes, flirting again, why can't he leave alone my friends?

Lindsay: Wait, something's itching in my brain! Someone's back in the game! My former flame! And Tyler's your name! You're Tyler just the same! Oh, Tyler, Tyler, Tyler, Tyler back you came.

Tyler: You remember me? Ha! She remembers me! YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!

~~~~~~~~~~🎶

Tyler's screaming triggered an avalanche, making us fall down the mountain.

Remind me to punch that pathetic excuse of a jock later.

I got to my feet and shook snow from my clothes.

Lindsay ran over to me grinning.

"Great news! Tyler's back!" she said happily.

"Wow." I said, rolling my eyes "That's wonderful Lindsay. I wish you two the best."

"Thanks Skyler!" she smiled, not detecting my sarcasm. She skipped off to tell her teammates.

Owen sniffed the air. "I smell... food!" he said, before running to the top of the mountain. I jogged after him.

"Food! It's beautiful!" he exclaimed, before starting to eat a large pile of raw meat. I looked at him in disgust. He really will eat anything.

"Easy tiger!" Chris said. The rest of the contestants got to the top. Chris turned to us. "Don't think of this as raw meat, think of it as raw building material. Over fifteen hundred species of sausages call Germany home."

Confessional

Alex: Ok, now that's just unrealistic

End

"Hence the name of our most efficient challenge yet-" Chris continued

"SHUT UP UN STUFF IT!" Chef yelled in a German accent.

"Danka Chef" Chris smiled "Each team must make a giant German sausage by shoveling meat into the grinder. Push it down and grind the mixture out into an oversized sausage casing, all without losing a finger or toe".

"What about thumbs? Are they cool?" Owen asked. I facepalmed at his stupidity.

"I'm sorry, sausages? This is the most disgusting, not to mention unsanitary challenge yet!" Alex scolded.